Top Akureyri Private and Luxury
20 results | All Akureyri Tours
* A traveler said: "Great seeing whales in the wild!!! Highly recommend this excursion for teens and adults. Guide was terrific."
* A traveler said: "We had the most wonderful experience on this trip. We saw a Hump back whale really up close - he was about 3 metres from our rib. Amazing"
* A traveler said: "We (as a group of three) had enough time to travel to all destinations with an adequate amount of time spent at each location, no one was rushed in any way, and we could experience the natural beauty present. The tour guide was very informative about many aspects not only about each stop, but Iceland in general- whether it came to geology or folklore, he always had something interesting or witty to say. My favourite part had to be the mud pots- it looked (and smelled) like you had just stepped on an alien planet, with the blistered landscape inset with roaring steam columns and bubbling acid pools."
* A traveler said: "This is the best whale watching tour I've ever been on. I know nature is fickle, but I have never seen so many whales on ONE tour! The tours all communicate with each other so everyone gets a chance to see something on their tour. Fantastic!"
* A traveler said: "We sag a humpback whale very long and very close. It was great! There was a lot of Information about Iceland and the sea animals."
* A traveler said: "Good guide, good boats and thermo suits. All arranged like it should be! We were lucky enough to also encounter orcas. I'd recommend gentle giants any day."
* A traveler said: "We got about 10ft from a humpback whale which was awesome. Our guide was really knowledgeable and gave us a lot of information. And I appreciated that they kept in mind the well-being of the whales and not just happy tourists"
* A traveler said: "Reynir was a great guide! He took us out where there were no other spectators and it was like having a private show! He took photos on his camera, capturing some amazing views and emailed them to us the next day. The hot chocolate and doughnut was a nice touch on a cold evening. Highly recommend!"