Top Akureyri Rafting
Saved to wishlist!
2 results | All Akureyri Tours
Sort by: Featured
Splash through the Icelandic wilderness and enjoy family-friendly adventure on this 3.5-hour rafting trip on the West Glacial River from Hafgrímsstaðir. Climb into your drysuit at the rafting base in Hafgrímsstaðir. Then, travel onward by bus to the banks of the choppy but gentle West Glacial River. With your paddle in hand, hop aboard your raft and follow the current downstream. Navigate the course with your guide and enjoy breathtaking views over the rolling riverbanks. Finish your adventure with a cliff jump and a swim in the glacial waters.
Float over class 2 and 3 rapids in the West Glacial River on this guided rafting tour. After getting outfitted in the included wetsuits and helmets, enter the canyon on a raft with your onboard and experienced guide. Make your way down the river, enjoying views of the high canyon walls and unique geology.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Rafting in Akureyri are taking additional safety precautions?
These Akureyri experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Rafting in Akureyri are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Akureyri may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Dimmuborgir Tours & Tickets
- Tjörnes Peninsula Tours & Tickets
- Hverir Tours & Tickets
- Ásbyrgi Canyon Tours & Tickets
- Brunir Horse Tours & Tickets
- Mývatn Nature Baths Tours & Tickets
- Akureyri Botanical Garden (Lystigardur Akureyrar) Tours & Tickets
- Dettifoss Tours & Tickets
- Akureyri Museum (Minjasafnid á Akureyri) Tours & Tickets
- Icelandic Aviation Museum Tours & Tickets