* A traveler said: "Great seeing whales in the wild!!! Highly recommend this excursion for teens and adults. Guide was terrific."
* A traveler said: "We got about 10ft from a humpback whale which was awesome. Our guide was really knowledgeable and gave us a lot of information. And I appreciated that they kept in mind the well-being of the whales and not just happy tourists"
* A traveler said: "This is the best whale watching tour I've ever been on. I know nature is fickle, but I have never seen so many whales on ONE tour! The tours all communicate with each other so everyone gets a chance to see something on their tour. Fantastic!"
* A traveler said: "We sag a humpback whale very long and very close. It was great! There was a lot of Information about Iceland and the sea animals."
* A traveler said: "We had the most wonderful experience on this trip. We saw a Hump back whale really up close - he was about 3 metres from our rib. Amazing"
* A traveler said: "Good guide, good boats and thermo suits. All arranged like it should be! We were lucky enough to also encounter orcas. I'd recommend gentle giants any day."
* A traveler said: "If your looking for a way to spice up your trip loo no further. The staff is very friendly and going to make your trip I unforgettable! By the end your like family:)"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic experience and well organised trip by a highly reputable company. Our guide, Armaan, made our experience unforgettable. It was the middle of winter, we were the only people on the tour & the road conditions were bad so we couldn’t reach Dettifoss or Selfoss. However, Armaan went out of his way to make up for it and made sure we saw as much as we could. If you want local knowledge, fantastic humour & an awe inspiring experience, then we would highly recommend this trip."
* A traveler said: "Unbelivable fantastic amazing so lucky and blessed to see so many humpback whales"
* A traveler said: "We (as a group of three) had enough time to travel to all destinations with an adequate amount of time spent at each location, no one was rushed in any way, and we could experience the natural beauty present. The tour guide was very informative about many aspects not only about each stop, but Iceland in general- whether it came to geology or folklore, he always had something interesting or witty to say. My favourite part had to be the mud pots- it looked (and smelled) like you had just stepped on an alien planet, with the blistered landscape inset with roaring steam columns and bubbling acid pools."
* A traveler said: "We rode through the beautiful countryside of western Iceland on enthusiastic Icelandic horses. The difficulty level of the ride was perfect for our experience level. Both of us had riding experience but neither of us had ridden English style before and our guide was a great teacher. She was knowledgeable about the area and explained everything we saw. We will definitely go again next time we are in the area."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was highly knowledgeable and so personable. We were able to see a few whales and had a great time as a group! Thanks for a great experience!"
* A traveler said: "very nice trip, we had great time and took wonderful pictures! Reynir is very nice and kind! Small group saved a lot of time!"
* A traveler said: "This was a great experience! Our guide, Lara, was knowledgeable and friendly, especially for some beginner riders. We rode through beautiful scenery, and were able to take a few short breaks throughout the tour. Afterwards we were served tea and a delicious cake, which was a lovely way to wrap up the tour. The experience was well worth the reasonable price. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "We loved our day rafting. Our guides were excellent and we made a stop to make hot chocolate from a geothermal spring. The water was cold but we were all dressed in gear so it was very comfortable! Would recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Reynir was a great guide! He took us out where there were no other spectators and it was like having a private show! He took photos on his camera, capturing some amazing views and emailed them to us the next day. The hot chocolate and doughnut was a nice touch on a cold evening. Highly recommend!"