Top Asheville Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
50 results | All Asheville Tours
* A traveler said: "Best day in the Asheville area. Keith was the best guide with his love and knowledge of nature coupled with his long time living in the area. He even worked at the Biltmore Estate when it was being restored and was able to give us a lot of insight into that process. Tour spots were great"
* A traveler said: "The Asheville ghost tour was very informative and educational. Brian our tour guide was excellent. He was not only full of paranormal knowledge but was also full of historical information another the area."
* A traveler said: "Easier to learn to ride than I expected. Guide was fun and informative. The city is beautiful, and we had a great"
* A traveler said: "We never would have happened upon all the things our guide showed us on our own. He was patient, knowledgeable and experienced. We couldn’t recommend it more highly. Thanks!"
* A traveler said: "Christy was wonderful and gave great insights to the city. So glad that I took the tour. She gave an in depth history of the city and knew all the best places to go around town. Would recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Nick was a great a tour guide and the breweries were a lot of fun! The bikes were in great condition. Highly recommendable!"
* A traveler said: "Our host John was very entertaining He was knowledgeable about Asheville’s history with a dry sense of humor"
* A traveler said: "Knowledge of the Area and customs , culture..a great time and exercise... A mini version of NYC in your dreams..great city tour"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very knowledgeable on how beer is made, it was very interesting. The beers that we tasted were awesome. I would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Mary Kait was wonderful. Small group of six people made the hike easier to navigate because there were many hikers passing by. The hiking stick really helped on a steep climb."
* A traveler said: "Awesome views. Great guide. Top notch bikes. AAA rating all around. 👏👍👏 We would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful time with Amanda as our guide. She answered all our questions about taking the best photos. She knew all the best places to go to get great photos of waterfalls and the sunset-perfect day!! I would definitely recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "This was a wonderful tour, and Tebbe was an awesome tour guide! Asheville has so much charm; we can't wait to come visit again!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent, informative guided hike with Mike. Very knowledgeable, invites questions, and pleasant. Good pace and was very mindful of our individual needs."
* A traveler said: "The hike and mountaintop yoga near Asheville NC was a highlight of my vacation. The yoga instructor was personable and led a good work out and great guidance on enjoying this peaceful experience !"
* A traveler said: "Idyllic picturesque outing! Fun and memorable. Enjoyed our guide and the education too. E-bikes are great."
* A traveler said: "It was a wonderful day on the water! Our guide was kind and informative. The weather was perfect and we saw many of the natural wildlife."
* A traveler said: "Neat tour seeing areas of Asheville we would probably have never found ourselves. Great tour guide and lots of great history of the River Arts district"
* A traveler said: "Our trip down the French Broad was so much fun! It was a leisurely trip down the river. The views were magnificent. Steve was helpful and patient as this was my first time on a paddle board."
* A traveler said: "The tour was fabulous, and the scenery was spectacular! The length was perfect, and not too strenuous."