Top Austrian Alps Travel & Transportation Services
82 results | All Austrian Alps Tours
* A traveler said: "Brilliant well worth the money can see the sights atyour ownpace and leisure Cheaper thanmost of the tours"
* A traveler said: "This is a must do for amazing views. A must do is the train at Schafbergspitze which travels up the mountain 1730m but pre book if possible as it is very popular"
* A traveler said: "I have not used Viatour for these services but instead went through my destination hotel to make these arrangements. I now believe that it is less costly if you go through Viatour. My driver showed up waiting for me with the sign."
* A traveler said: "Non-refundable, so be sure before you book. I double booked by mistake, and was stuck with the double cost. Tour itself was very good, worth it. Been to Salzburg over 40 years ago, so a nice review."
* A traveler said: "We requested an earlier pickup and received it. The driver helped us with our luggage into the airport and was very kind and helpful."
* A traveler said: "Here I would say i was very happy to see a lady as a captain and she was amazing worth a visit. this cruise was also not very far from where we were staying"
* A traveler said: "5 of us with lots of luggage, driver was waiting for us with a great smile, lederhosen, and strong back, after our long train ride. Very helpful at the hotel also. Could not have been any better."
* A traveler said: "Our train was 30 Minutes late, however the Transfer waited for us and was very nice."
* A traveler said: "Peter picked us up as requested and accommodated everything we requested. We wanted to stop at a small town for a festival and then continue on to see Cesky Krumlov and end up in Prague, they where more than happy to help this time for a minimal fee. I strongly recommend this company and tour. Beautiful scenery!"
* A traveler said: "The driver was waiting at the airport, we were in the car and on our way within a couple of minutes."
* A traveler said: "Anna and Marin were amazing. It felt like we weren't on a trip with tour guides but we're travelling with actual good friends. They bonded well not just with us but also with our little daughters. They were very knowledgeable and gave us many tips which made our tour very memorable. I would definitely recommend them to our friends."
* A traveler said: "The splashtour was great - informative, easy and fun. The fortress has spectacular views and the quality of the dinner was five star (One of the best steaks I have ever eaten). The concert was enjoyable, and I am not really a classical music fan. Overall, a great tour. Highly recommended."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Court Church (Hofkirche)
- Stiegl Brauwelt
- Mozart’s Birthplace (Mozarts Geburtshaus)
- Salzburg Zoo
- National Park Hohe Tauern
- Graz Old Town (Grazer Altstadt)
- Hallein Salt Mine (Salzwelten Hallein)
- Swarovski Crystal Worlds (Swarovski Kristallwelten)
- Tyrolean State Museum Ferdinandeum (Tiroler Landesmuseum)
- St. Peter's Abbey (Stift Sankt Peter)
- Mozart Square (Mozartplatz)
- Hungerburg Railway (Hungerburgbahn)
- Ambras Castle (Schloss Ambras Innsbruck)
- Salzburg Museum
- Salzburg Marionette Theater
- Cathedral Museum (Dommuseum)
- Graz Schlossberg
- Audioversum Science Center
- Area 47
- Austrian Lake District (Salzkammergut)
- Things to do in Salzburg
- Things to do in Innsbruck
- Things to do in Graz
- Things to do in Upper Austria
- Things to do in Friuli-Venezia Giulia
- Things to do in Veneto
- Things to do in Hallstatt
- Things to do in Bled
- Things to do in Linz
- Things to do in Passau
- Things to do in Bavaria
- Things to do in Istria
- Things to do in Bohemia
- Things to do in Lower Austria
- Things to do in Central Croatia