Rocher des Doms
The Rocher des Doms is a bouldered spur which that lies north of the Palais des Papes in Avignon. Climb to the top and enjoy the panoramic views of Provence from the lovely park on its summit. The botanical park was a large undertaking when it wat built in 1830; it masks a reservoir that once supplied all of Avignon with water.
From the top, you can see the stunning views of the Rhône, including the well-known Pont St Bénézet, the isles of Barthelasse and Piot surrounded by the river, Villeneuve-lès-Avignon, and the Alpilles. Come enjoy the panorama at Rocher des Doms and relax in the beautiful garden.
Rocher des Doms Tours and Activities
Should I book Rocher des Doms tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Rocher des Doms 2021?
What's the best way to experience Rocher des Doms?
- Absolutely Avignon gardens, history & cultural private guided tour
- Avignon & Chateauneuf-du-Pape Wineries Private Day Tour from Aix-en-Provence
Things to do near Avignon
- Things to do in Provence
- Things to do in Arles
- Things to do in Nîmes
- Things to do in Marignane
- Things to do in Aix-en-Provence
- Things to do in Montpellier
- Things to do in Marseille
- Things to do in Toulon
- Things to do in Fréjus Saint-Raphaël
- Things to do in Cannes
- Things to do in Nice
- Things to do in Lyon
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Languedoc-Roussillon
- Things to do in French Riviera