Top Baltimore Walking Tours
23 results | All Baltimore Tours
* A traveler said: "This tour was really great, as was our tour guide Mary Margaret! We greatly enjoyed walking around, learning about Fells Point history, and trying all the amazing food!"
* A traveler said: "This was a great tour! Mary Margaret was super knowledgeable and friendly. I absolutely loved that local residents waved hello and some actually stopped to share additional stories with us. Food was great, definitely are not hungry by the end!"
* A traveler said: "Everyone was very nice and Happy. The food was excellent, no complaints . All the staff were very helpful as well"
* A traveler said: "Peaceful and calm sail. Very informative about the Baltimore area and highlights. Salt of the earth Captain and first mate. Would recommend"
* A traveler said: "It was a beautiful evening to enjoy the harbor. The ride was so very peaceful, an escape from the hubbub of the city. Captain Tom’s music selection was the perfect complement to the sail."
* A traveler said: "It was a very nice and informative personal tour. The driver was excellent and interesting and we had a great time."
* A traveler said: "Taking historical tour gave me a better understanding of the city. The tour guide was very clear in his presentation and was knowledgeable of area, being able to answer follow-up questions."
* A traveler said: "Me and my husband celebrate our anniversary on the cruise and it was wonderful the food was delicious The Vibes were good the staff were perfect and loads of fun. What a wonderful group, everything was perfect. I would truly truly go again.👍👍💗😘💃💃"
* A traveler said: "Everything was wonderful. The captain and deck hand were knowledgeable and helpful all throughout the trip. I would recommend"
* A traveler said: "NATHAN WAS AWESOME ! The staff was friendly . Would definitely return . My mom yr old was on the ride as well and the accommodations made us feel safe !"
* A traveler said: "This was an awesome tour ! The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable about the history. We enjoyed every minute and would definitely recommend it"
* A traveler said: "Seth did a great job being both fun and informative. The food was great with a nice selection and the drinks were amazing! Large food portions make this well worth the money."
* A traveler said: "Tim was an awesome tour guide! He knows his stuff and definitely knows how to tell a ghost story. The ghost tour was the best part of my trip to Baltimore."
* A traveler said: "Jenifer was a wonderful guide & we had a fabulous time. :) I was part of a group of 5 celebrating my best friend’s bachelorette party and Jenifer was very accommodating, personable, & kind! The wineries were nice & the tastings were great. The lunch provided by Vino 301 was also delicious!!"
* A traveler said: "Coming across the brothal and hotel was my favorite. The host/guide knew the assignment and she was nice"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Helicopter Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences