* A traveler said: "It is a must if you go Banff. Do not get discouraged if it rains, cloudy... because it changes every few minutes. Highly recommended to dress warm."
* A traveler said: "The views of Lake Louise were surreal. Very enjoyable trip. Great scenery Comfortable van Would definitely do again"
* A traveler said: "Had great weather, sunny day with a breeze. Beautiful views and quiet peaceful trail. A good chunk of the trail was enclosed with trees, with some of it along a road with people walking and biking, with not much of a view but the second half was worth it."
* A traveler said: "We had an awesome guide from Discovery Banff tours. Her name is Heidi and she explained all the mountain regions and the history behind them. She also hiked with us. She was great"
* A traveler said: "Bow River ride with experienced, calm guides. Rich was insightful and assisted me when foot slipped out of stirrup. All staff helpful, especially to get me and my hip replacements on and off Sailor."
* A traveler said: "Heidi was a fantastic guide. We really enjoyed our safari! We highly recommend this tour. We learned a lot about keeping wildlife safe."
* A traveler said: "The views on this excursion are breathtaking, definitely take advantage of the Gondola ride to the top of Sulphur Mountain the views are spectacular and worth every moment. Definitely will be recommending to this all! Allan was very knowledgeable and helpful and every stop was timed out and organized great! Thank you! Until next time....."
* A traveler said: "Was a wonderful day! Robbie is so friendly and engaging and really wants to show you the best of the best. Highly recommend this and my husband and I found it to be the best way of seeing all the magnificent views offered in the area"
* A traveler said: "I enjoyed meeting Mitch M, our guide and learning from him. The river was such a beautiful colour and lovely to paddle in. An excellent day with great service."
* A traveler said: "Allan was super nice, informative and pleasant to be around, took us safely up to the Columbia Icefields with a nice sense of humor he made the day extra beautiful. I super recommend Allan (the driver), Calgary Tours - Viator (the travel agency) and the trip "Columbia Icefields 1 day trip"
* A traveler said: "The guide was friendly and helpful. Great sightseeing. Would recommend to friends. Reasonably priced."
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing ride. The guide Brooklyn was funny, kind, and knowledgeable. The horses were a delight and clearly well cared for. The scenery during the ride was beautiful. Best trail ride I’ve ever done:)"
* A traveler said: "Aaron was our guide, he was very knowledgeable and added lots of interesting points, re native tribes in the area."
* A traveler said: "There were only 2 of us on our hike so it turned out to be a private tour. Our guide suggested a hike up Stanley Glacier in Kootney Park just inside the BC border. It was a good hike for those that can manage and took about 2 hrs to reach the end of the path. We had a fantastic lunch on the mountainside (provided by our guide) and learned quite a bit about the local geology as well as the flora and fauna. We enjoyed ourselves and were absolutely beat after but in a good way! Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide is just awesome! He showed us all the fantastic view on the road and helped us taking pictures. Mom and I really enjoyed this trip."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide Sam was fantastic and clearly enjoyed her job. I think the only the suggestion I have is make it a tad shorter."
* A traveler said: "My father and my friend went on the tour yesterday July 13 and it was great. I think her name was ANak. She was super awesome and she really knows her stuff. She kept things interesting and it was actually my dads favourite part of our whole trip. I would do the tour again but wish we had the same driver."
* A traveler said: "Eric is our driver and guide tour. He speaks english very well. I recommend this tour. You will see the best 3 lakes in Banff. Me and my sister have a wonderful day and great pictures during our tour.Thank you so much Eric!"
* A traveler said: "A new experience for us but well worth the cost. Jenn was understanding of our nervous 1st attempt @ e-bike & was very knowledgeable & patient as she taught us. A great way to see hidden treasures of the Banff area & get just enough moderate exercise for a relaxing vacation. Would highly recommend & we book again. Thank you"
* A traveler said: "I booked this transfer 48 hours before I required it, and the company was very accommodating. Aljay arrived on time, his vehicle was clean, and he loaded and unloaded our bags. The weather conditions that day were poor, but he got us to our destination safely and on time."
* A traveler said: "The Van is big and very clean . Driver is very friendly and explaining the area like a tour guide . The ride is very enjoyable . We highly recommend his service and will use them again in future !"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Lake Minnewanka
- Banff Sunshine Village Ski Resort
- Banff Upper Hot Springs
- Yoho National Park
- Peyto Lake
- Crowfoot Glacier
- Yamnuska Wolfdog Sanctuary
- Bow Lake
- Kicking Horse Mountain Resort
- Takakkaw Falls
- Banff Via Ferrata
- Sulphur Mountain
- Lake Louise Ski Resort
- Cave and Basin National Historic Site
- Johnston Canyon
- Mt. Norquay Ski Resort
- Bow Falls
- Stanley Glacier
- Tunnel Mountain Drive
- Mount Assiniboine
- Icefields Parkway (Highway 93)
- Athabasca Glacier
- Canadian Rocky Mountains
- Banff Lake Louise
- Kicking Horse River
- Columbia Icefield
- Moraine Lake