Top Barcelona Bike Rentals
Saved to wishlist!
3 results | All Barcelona Tours
Make the most of your first day in Barcelona with a bicycle. Drop your bags at the safety luggage point and pick up a bike that fits you. As you ride through the city, admire the whimsical architecture of Gaudi, the old Gothic quarter, the stretch of beach, and whatever else interests you.
You can enjoy a day outdoors in an idyllic setting. Surrounded by vineyards and forests. You can also taste the best wines produced by the winery.
Taking safety measures
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Bike Rentals in Barcelona?
What Bike Rentals in Barcelona are taking additional safety precautions?
What Bike Rentals in Barcelona are good for avoiding crowds?
- França Railway Station (Estació de França)
- Egyptian Museum of Barcelona (Museu Egipci de Barcelona)
- Montjuic Park (Parc de Montjuïc)
- FC Barcelona Museum
- Tablao Flamenco Cordobes
- Catalunya Square (Plaça de Catalunya)
- Arc de Triomf
- St. Mary of the Sea Cathedral
- Maricel Museum (Museu de Maricel)
- Oller del Mas
- Montserrat Mountain
- European Museum of Modern Art (MEAM)
- History Museum of Catalonia (Museu d'Historia de Catalunya)
- La Monumental Bullring (Plaza de Toros Monumental de Barcelona)
- Bodegas Torres
- Sant Joan Funicular Railway
- Columbus Monument (Mirador de Colom)
- Magic Fountain (Font Màgica)
- Cardona Castle (Castell de Cardona)
- Chocolate Museum (Museu de la Xocolata)
- Things to do in Catalonia
- Things to do in Tarragona
- Things to do in Girona
- Things to do in Mallorca
- Things to do in Toulouse
- Things to do in Zaragoza
- Things to do in Ibiza
- Things to do in Montpellier
- Things to do in Valencia
- Things to do in Arles
- Things to do in Nîmes
- Things to do in Marseille
- Things to do in Avignon
- Things to do in Balearic Islands
- Things to do in Midi-Pyrénées