Top Barcelona Food & Drink
248 results | All Barcelona Tours
* A traveler said: "This was the best night in Barcelona. Great food and drink and tried food and drinks we have not before. Met some really nice people and our guide Alex made the tour a fun and knowledgable experience."
* A traveler said: "Had a wonderful evening with the interesting group of people and our chef Fernando! Would definitely recommend it!!"
* A traveler said: "Beauty of surroundings, loved the view from the wineries deck of Montserrat. Marta did an excellent job explaining the history of the area and the history of the wineries family business 36 generations.. Impressive!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing site great guide (Pol) and wonderful winery visit! Departure and arrival on time and the diverse tour mates made this day a pleasure. It was a highlight of our Barcelona vacation. Do not miss the museum!"
* A traveler said: "I have difficulty walking so we had a private tour. Javier was very personable and knowledgeable about the wines of Spain — especially since we will be visiting many of these regions. In addition, we were introduced to a lovely part of Barcelona that we had not seen in previous visits."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Pol was exceptional. Very informative and comical. He made the whole trip come to life with his knowledge of history. Would definitely recommend this trip."
* A traveler said: "Therese was knowledgeable about the food of Spain so we l learned a lot! We had SUCH a good time cooking and learning and eating and drinking! The trip through the market was also a highlight!"
* A traveler said: "I was traveling alone. This tour was just perfect. My guide was amazing. He took me around town I would never find or look for. He told me much about history, food, Best restaurants-away from touristy parts and I had amazing tapas!!! great time. I would strongly recommend if you are not into typical touristy adventures."
* A traveler said: "Ana greeted us like family, her knowledge and obvious love of what she was doing really shined. Ana was a bright spot on our visit to the Catalonia region of Spain."
* A traveler said: "It was memorable from start to finish! We had an amazing experience and met so many amazing new friends. We highly recommend this experience to anyone-the best one we’ve ever done for sure!!"
* A traveler said: "Jordi was so knowledgeable and personable. We learned a lot about the city and had a great time!! We really enjoyed the dancers."
* A traveler said: "This tour was fantastic! All three stops were unique and well organized, had an amazing day trying good wines and making great friends."
* A traveler said: "Great atmosphere like you expect from HRC. Service was as everywhere. All round the quality and service level you love (or hate) HRC for. We LOVE it , would come back on our next trip to Barcelona."
* A traveler said: "Julie is exceptional! Very well informed, made it a fun time with my small group. Carefully selected stops, safety first, and a walking encyclopedia. God bless you girl."
* A traveler said: "Delicious foods and wonderful locations. Thomas was very informative and showed us the best places in town for great chocolate, wine and tapas. We had great conversations and we are really glad to have met Thomas as we learned great things about Barcelona and it’s local food. We would really recommend a tour with him!"
* A traveler said: "Very good your highly recommended, good, drink and guide were superb! Eli took us to some great places we would not have known about abs we tried some local delights."
* A traveler said: "My wife and I had a wonderful evening with Priscilla. We loved the places she took us. We enjoyed great tapas and learned about the wines we had. Very very happy we did this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour was fantastic. Craig was an excellent guide and the three wineries were a joy to visit. I would recommend this trip to everyone!"
* A traveler said: "Eric and Alex were wonderful! They made us feel welcome in Barcelona, and to the culture of Barcelona and Spain as a whole. Eric is a fantastic chef and Alex was the perfect host - what a great pair! This was probably my best experience in all of Spain."
* A traveler said: "It was me and my friend's first time at a wine tasting. We learned a lot about the different regions of wine in Spain. The wine and cheeses were delicious. Vincent was so kind."
* A traveler said: "This was the highlight of our quick 2 days in Barcelona. Great opportunity to experience the food and wine of Barcelona in a relaxed atmosphere with a well informed and personable guide. Small group of 8 people made it an enjoyable and festive evening. Highly recommend this tour company."
* A traveler said: "The guide Arnauo (Arnold) was exceptional. The guide was able to tell us about the history of Monstserrat in great detail. The Monastery has a wonderful story, when I viewed the Madonna I experienced a moment of peace that I have never felt. These few minutes were one of the many highlights. We took the train to the top and hiked down, that was a good choice, much easier than hiking back up and taking the train down, therefore buy a one way ticket unless you want a challenging hike for the day. The second leg, the wine tour was also very quaint. Barcelona is just now getting back to having tourists and we felt very welcome. Our guide was very happy to be back to work and this was very encouraging, we were worried about traveling and intruding, but people were very kind."
* A traveler said: "Excellent time, lovely people, great cocktails, delicious food. All around worth every penny. We had cocktails somewhere else the next day and could critique like experts - they really teach you what good means."
* A traveler said: "Brian was our guide, he was fantastic and full of knowledge! He created a great atmosphere and our group got along great!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Barcelona Aquarium (L'Aquàrium Barcelona)
- Torre Bellesguard
- Port Olímpic
- Museum of Illusions
- Pyrenees Mountains
- Catalan Regional Government Building (Palau de la Generalitat de Catalunya)
- Port of Barcelona
- Colonia Güell
- Casa Amatller
- La Roca Village
- Casa Batlló
- Barcelona Cruise Port
- Els Quatre Gats
- Barcelona Wax Museum
- Forum Park (Parc del Forum)
- Frederic Mares Museum (Museu Frederic Mares)
- Maricel Museum (Museu de Maricel)
- Tablao Flamenco Cordobes
- Things to do in Catalonia
- Things to do in Tarragona
- Things to do in Girona
- Things to do in Mallorca
- Things to do in Toulouse
- Things to do in Zaragoza
- Things to do in Ibiza
- Things to do in Montpellier
- Things to do in Valencia
- Things to do in Arles
- Things to do in Nîmes
- Things to do in Marseille
- Things to do in Avignon
- Things to do in Balearic Islands
- Things to do in Midi-Pyrénées