Top Barcelona Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
484 results | All Barcelona Tours
* A traveler said: "Our trip was as cancelled but accommodations were made and it became the highlight of our trip. We recommend Travelers Rest as a great and friendly place with Great Fish and Chips great hosts and lively characters! Be sure to say hello to Simon and Alan!!!"
* A traveler said: "Everything, all the details and information received from Suzie, everything was wonderful. Excellent, organized and full of details"
* A traveler said: "A great tour with great locations - to become familiar with the wonderful city Barcelona. Our guide Rod (Rodrigues) provided many information and details on the history both of Catalunya and the city. The program is well organised - you get to see the jewels of Barcelona. Our group was small - with 7 participants."
* A traveler said: "Beauty of surroundings, loved the view from the wineries deck of Montserrat. Marta did an excellent job explaining the history of the area and the history of the wineries family business 36 generations.. Impressive!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful park. A very long walk from the bottom of las Ramblas but well worth it. You see so much more walking than taxi, subway or bus. Quirky, scenic, value for money. Fantastic part of our stay in Barcelona"
* A traveler said: "Two tours in one! Well worth it. Guides were excellent. There is a lot of walking but the guides led the tours at a comfortable pace."
* A traveler said: "This was the best night in Barcelona. Great food and drink and tried food and drinks we have not before. Met some really nice people and our guide Alex made the tour a fun and knowledgable experience."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Rod was amazing. He gave the best tour we've been on. His knowledge of the history of each place was very informative and interesting. He made sure we all were comfortable at all times. We saw a lot of really interesting landscapes and buildings. This is a tour I would take again."
* A traveler said: "Great tour and tour guide. However when I was there I noticed you can book a audio tour with the same access for about 60% less than this tour."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Miguel was very friendly, and quite a story teller. We had such a good trip, we booked another one with him the next day."
* A traveler said: "It's very fast paced so you can see a lot in one day. Most importantly, I had missed my pickup because of technical difficulty with my phone. When I got it fixed, I was able to meet up with the tour guide and finish 80% of the tour. I only missed the beach which I go to regularly on my month long holiday. And the tour guide was funny and engaging."
* A traveler said: "Xavier was an excellent tour guide. He was very attentive. Montesseret was incredible. Xavier made the whole experience enjoyable."
* A traveler said: "Clara was an excellent guide who gave us lots of information! The Sagrada was beautiful and getting the early entry was a great idea."
* A traveler said: "Great place!!!!! We did not get to ride the train due to an accident . But it worked out fine. We loved the outing."
* A traveler said: "Fred was excellent. He gave us a wealth of Information of the history of Barcelona. Highlights were the gothic quarter, La sagrada and Park Guell. Thank you Fred for an amazing day!"
* A traveler said: "It was a great experience and informative. This building isn’t quite as in your face with colors as some of the other buildings by Gaudi but it’s a beautiful and very unique design. Covid precautions were in place and it was easy to get around."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Manu was excellent. From the meeting point, to guiding us through and not rushing. We had a group of 6. Awesome tour and highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "The guide was excellent he made the excursion educational and fun. The best tour I have been on in Spain. Give him a pay raise"
* A traveler said: "Impressive sights, awe inspiring cathedral.. Our tour guide made it so worthwhile-knowledgeable, friendly and flexible! I give this tour my highest recommendation"
* A traveler said: "Amazing site great guide (Pol) and wonderful winery visit! Departure and arrival on time and the diverse tour mates made this day a pleasure. It was a highlight of our Barcelona vacation. Do not miss the museum!"
* A traveler said: "Loved this tour as the time was best for the sun coming thru the stain glass. Park was length so wear walking shoes. Tour Service was excellent."
* A traveler said: "Love this excursion! Costa Brava is amazing, they have us enough time to be able to swim and have a good lunch, then we drove to Pals, the to Girona. Overall amazing trip. The driver and guide, Enrique, is very funny, such an awesome guide, very knowledgeable and friendly."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful time,Our guide Montserrat Marquès was very knowledgeable , caring and considerate .Her teaching style was very engaging and interactive, even using media to illustrate her points.Her love for the city was contagious. We wholeheartedly recommend this tour to anybody interested in this city."
* A traveler said: "The tour was informative. I wish I had more time. We had to choose between the hike to the cross and the museum. We chose the hike which was lovely."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Tapas and Wine Experience Small Group Walking Tour
- Sagrada Familia and Montserrat Small Group Tour with Hotel pick-up
- Barcelona in One Day: Sagrada Familia, Park Guell & Old Town with Hotel Pick-up
- Montserrat Small Group or Private Tour Hotel pick-up
- Girona and Costa Brava Small-Group Tour with Hotel pickup from Barcelona
- George Orwell Square (Plaça de George Orwell)
- Barcelona City History Museum (MUHBA)
- FC Barcelona Museum
- Antoni Tàpies Foundation (Fundació Antoni Tàpies)
- Barcelona Cruise Port
- Barcelona Museum of Modernism (Museu del Modernisme)
- Saint Jordi Palace (Palau Sant Jordi)
- Placa d'Espanya
- Ciutat Vella (Old Town)
- Cau Ferrat Museum (Museu del Cau Ferrat)
- Diagonal Mar
- Barcelona Maritime Museum (Museu Marítim de Barcelona)
- History Museum of Catalonia (Museu d'Historia de Catalunya)
- Barcelona City Hall (Casa de la Ciutat)
- Museum of Natural Sciences of Barcelona (Museu Blau)
- Tablao Flamenco Cordobes
- La Roca Village
- Colonia Güell
- Via Sepulcral Romana
- Things to do in Catalonia
- Things to do in Tarragona
- Things to do in Girona
- Things to do in Mallorca
- Things to do in Toulouse
- Things to do in Zaragoza
- Things to do in Ibiza
- Things to do in Montpellier
- Things to do in Valencia
- Things to do in Arles
- Things to do in Nîmes
- Things to do in Marseille
- Things to do in Avignon
- Things to do in Balearic Islands
- Things to do in Midi-Pyrénées