Top Bavaria Audio Guides
42 results | All Bavaria Tours
* A traveler said: "Best way to see Munich, might have to do the 48hr one though because the Nymphburg Palace itself could take 2 or more hours. Enjoyed it, just might miss some of the extra things because the guide only speaks in English for housekeeping items and when the next stop is."
* A traveler said: "Salzburg is a real beauty and our tour guide, Susanna, knew where to take us and had a vast knowledge of Salzburg which she shared with us in a way that kept us interested. I highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "It was a great tour, with a very knowledgeable tour guide and certainly worth the visit. An eye-opening visit to the Nazi Party Rally Grounds was included."
* A traveler said: "Good overview of city brewing history and review of Bavarian Beer culture. Fun and informative guide - SteveO and got to sample many different beers and typical Bavarian food sample plate."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic experience! Even in the thick fog, without the panoramic views. Tour guide Elizabeth did an extraordinary job. She went above & beyond & she was very thorough & patient with everyone. Made new friends along the way too! All around great experience. I highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Very informative and educational tour of the start of the Nazi Party. Our tour guide Kevin has a plethora of historical knowledge. We enjoyed the history lesson. Unfortunately due to covid restrictions we were not able to access some of the sites."
* A traveler said: "We had a great tour! We choose our bikes and rode along this secret path to see both castles from this beautiful field! The castle ticket is included which was amazing as we didn’t wait in line. The bike trail was flat mostly and easy. Would definitely recommend this!"
* A traveler said: "Katrina did a fantastic job guiding us through Munich, sharing the history of the beer industry, and introducing us to great beer and street food we would never have found on our own. 5 star!"
* A traveler said: "It was brilliant. We saw a lot, had everything explained and had a lot of fun. Would book it again. Thank you"
* A traveler said: "Sandra was very informative and knows her history. She has only lived in Munich for 3 years and already has gained a lot of knowledge on the City. She had a plan of everything she wanted to show us and did a great job explaining everything. Our tour went into the evening and she had many photos to go with the stories of the history that occurred in many of the locations."
* A traveler said: "Well organized and with suitable time for everything. Good option for a last minute trip, as it's hard to get tickets to Neuschwanstein Castle."
* A traveler said: "Very comfortable bus ride to Rothenburg. We stopped at a fun and interesting castle in Harburg, which included a guided tour. Jackie, our tour guide, gave us wonderful insights all along the way on the Romantic Road to Rothenburg. The town of Rothenburg felt like we were transported back in time... it was quaint and picturesque!"
* A traveler said: "Great day was had with Mentor (driver) and Francesca (guide). Picked up as indicated, in a new, well appointed mini coach. Francesca was informative throughout our trip. In turn Mentor drive with great care and attention throughout. Great experience and in truth a really good day."
* A traveler said: "Neuschwanstein Castle is very interesting and very stunning. Viator has to stop advising the Skip-The-Line. There is no such option there. Tickets are set with a group number and assigned a set entrance time. There is no option to skip anything except waiting your groups time."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Philip was highly attentive and a real professional when it came to navigating the tours. I highly recommend the convenience an privacy this tour offers."
* A traveler said: "Robson showed up early for pickup and provided information during the drive to Dachau. It was definitely worth doing the trip this way—trying to take the train to Munich and then going to Dachau would have been too much. Robson took very good care of us while we were at Dachau. He saw that my elderly mother was having trouble walking and procured a wheelchair for her use. He also obtained audio guides, guided us to the film at the documentation center, and arranged for us to join one of the tours in English. In addition, we told him we needed to purchase train tickets from Nuremberg to Regensburg to join our cruise and he offered todo the transfer himself for a very reasonable price. For pickup to Regensburg, he was again waiting for us when we were ready to go. Robson took very good care of us and I highly recommend him. He is Brazilian and very friendly."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Salzburg Sightseeing Small-Group Day Tour from Munich by Rail
- Neuschwanstein castle BikeTour from Munich by train incl.bike ride in fuessen
- Small-Group Munich Beer Tour and Bavarian Bites
- Munich's Highlights 3-hour Segway Tour
- Ultimate Munich History Tour with a Local Expert: Personalized & Private ★★★★★
- SEA LIFE® Munich
- King's Square (Königsplatz)
- Albrecht Dürer's House
- Munich Old Town Hall (Altes Rathaus)
- Hard Rock Cafe Munich
- Regensburg Old Town
- Eisbach Wave (Eisbachwelle)
- St. Peter's Church (Peterskirche)
- LEGOLAND® Germany
- Cathedral of Our Blessed Lady (Frauenkirche)
- St. Lorenz Lutheran Church
- Documentation Center Nazi Party Rally Grounds
- German National Museum (Germanisches Nationalmuseum)
- Bavaria Filmstadt (Bavarian Film Studio)
- Olympic Tower
- Things to do in Munich
- Things to do in Garmisch-Partenkirchen
- Things to do in Passau
- Things to do in Bohemia
- Things to do in Upper Austria
- Things to do in Austrian Alps
- Things to do in Innsbruck
- Things to do in Salzburg
- Things to do in Karlovy Vary
- Things to do in Frankfurt
- Things to do in Alsace
- Things to do in Central Switzerland
- Things to do in Swiss Alps
- Things to do in Veneto
- Things to do in Lombardy