Top Bay of Islands Cruises & Sailing
16 results | All Bay of Islands Tours
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed the scenery. However on booking details it should tell you what to bring eg.... packed lunch, towel for swimming and stopping at the island of Otehei bay."
* A traveler said: "We had a mall group of 6 which was divine . Great experience. Walk up to lookout was sensational. Loved our guide who was informative, friendly and professional."
* A traveler said: "Steve, Abbie and Michelle were awesome. Very friendly and Steve was a real character, he had some very tall tales to tell hahaha It was our first time on a sail ship and loved everyy minute of it. I was a little disappointed that I had a shoulder injury and couldn't help out but there's always next time. Highly recommended Adventure 😁👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾"
* A traveler said: "Very relaxed and wonderful day out. Guides were fun and helpful. Picnic lunch was just right. You are in full sun for a large part of the day, so hat, sunscreen etc are necessary. It was great to be on the water."
* A traveler said: "Great afternoon cruise and one of our favorite activities while staying in the north! We visited two of the Islands. Short stay at the first and a longer stay at the second with the possiblity to try snorkling and SUP."
* A traveler said: "Excellent trip with a lovely host! Lovely lunch and great island time! Would highly recommend! We had perfect weather which made for a great day out on the yacht."
* A traveler said: "Robin and Rick are fantastic hosts making our day unforgettable (family of 5). Their passion of sailing exercised all over the world is really a plus. the Phantom is very confortable and surely one of the quickest boat of the bay. Encounter with Dolphins was incredible! Strongly recommended, best sailing experience you can find in Russell."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed the whole trip it was something new for us both climbing the rigging and steering from the helm also the crew on board made the whole trip a great and friendly experience would recommend it for anyone staying in the area next time will do whole day trip"
* A traveler said: "Loved this trip. Boutique, chilled and stunning. The boat was gorgeous and being out in the bay and swimming off the boat was magic. Highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "Great tour and great local driver. Beautiful place and definitely a favourite of everyone on the tour"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Half-Day Bay of Islands Discovery Tour from Paihia
- Bay of Islands Cruise & Island Tour - Snorkel, Hike, Swim, Paddleboard, Wildlife
- Bay of Islands Tall Ship Sailing on 'R. Tucker Thompson' Including BBQ Lunch
- Island Hopper Day Cruise
- Afternoon Cruise & Island Tour - Scenic Cruise, Hike, Snorkel, Wildlife,