Top Bayeux Food & Drink
Saved to wishlist!
Culinary & Gourmet Tour
Private Sightseeing Tours
Cruises & Sailing
Ports of Call Tours
1 result | All Bayeux Tours
Sort by: Featured
Indulge in a day of good French food and drink on this tour around Normandy. As this is a private tour you will receive personalized attention from your guide and be able to customize the itinerary to suit your tastes. See how local specialties are produced and visit local restaurants, all while learning about regional French cuisine and being inspired by delicious food.
Taking safety measures
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Food & Drink in Bayeux are taking additional safety precautions?
These Bayeux experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Food & Drink in Bayeux are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Bayeux may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Bayeux Cathedral (Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Bayeux)
- Sword Beach
- Bény-sur-Mer Canadian War Cemetery
- Airborne Museum (Musée Airborne)
- Lace Conservatory (Conservatoire de la Dentelle)
- Bayeux Tapestry (Tapisserie de Bayeux)
- Mulberry Harbour
- Ardenne Abbey (Abbey d'Ardenne)
- Omaha Beach Memorial Museum (Musée Mémorial d’Omaha Beach)
- Brittany (Bretagne)
- Baron Gérard Museum of Art and History (MAHB)
- Merville Battery (Batterie de Merville)
- Memorial Museum of the Battle of Normandy (Musée Mémorial de la Bataille de Normandie)