Top Bayeux Tickets & Passes
Saved to wishlist!
Shows & Performances
Private Sightseeing Tours
4 results | All Bayeux Tours
Sort by: Featured
A unique way to see and feel the Normandy coast Gold Beach Company offers a unique jeep tour in an authentic World War II Willy’s Jeep! The tour stops at the Arromanches Mullberry Harbor, where British engineers built a deep-water port to unload the logistics that brought Victory to Normandy. The Longues sur Mer German battery is the best-preserved site of the Atlantic wall. Discover how British and French naval vessels silenced the guns on D-Day. Finally come to visit a poignant cemetery at Ryes Bazenville which helps one reflects the enormous sacrifice. An experience not to be missed!
Relive the Battle of Normandy and gain a unique insight into French history at the Arromanches 360° circular cinema. Watch the memorable film 'Normandy's 100 Days' on the high-definition panoramic screens and learn about the D-Day landings, see previously unseen footage from the archives, and follow in the footsteps of the Allied soldiers
Haven't you always dreamed of getting on an original Jeep? Don't delay, embark on our Jeep tour to experience a real D-DAY experience.
The D-Day landing beaches of Normandy saw some of the most important battles in World War II history. On this concise tour—ideal for visitors short on time—visit key WWII sites including La Pointe du Hoc and Omaha Beach. Listen as your guide shares personal stories from the men who laid down their lives, and gain insight into the events that unfolded here on June 6th, 1944.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Tickets & Passes in Bayeux?
What Tickets & Passes in Bayeux are taking additional safety precautions?
- Mulberry Harbour
- Merville Battery (Batterie de Merville)
- Sword Beach
- Bayeux Cathedral (Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Bayeux)
- Baron Gérard Museum of Art and History (MAHB)
- Bény-sur-Mer Canadian War Cemetery
- Omaha Beach Memorial Museum (Musée Mémorial d’Omaha Beach)
- Memorial Museum of the Battle of Normandy (Musée Mémorial de la Bataille de Normandie)
- Ardenne Abbey (Abbey d'Ardenne)
- Lace Conservatory (Conservatoire de la Dentelle)
- Airborne Museum (Musée Airborne)
- Brittany (Bretagne)
- Bayeux Tapestry (Tapisserie de Bayeux)