Top Beaune Art & Culture
25 results | All Beaune Tours
* A traveler said: "What an amazing day with beautiful scenery, fantastic wine, and a knowledgeable friendly tour guide! We tasted some of the best wine while learning so much that will help us pick out great wine from any list or store in the future. Definitely recommend doing the wine tasting lunch option as well. The course lunch and pairing was one of the best meals we’ve had in France period. The beef Bourgogne was absolutely spectacular! The wine cellars where you do the other tastings really helps you travel back in time as taste some of finest wines Burgundy has to offer. The tour guide, Léonie, was so nice and just a delight to spend the day with tasting wine. We learned, drank, and enjoyed life. Simply a perfect day!"
* A traveler said: "Good and experienced host, very nice wine, a must when you visit the region. Also the road to the domain is a nice ride."
* A traveler said: "This bike tour was one of the most magical experiences of our trip, indeed our lives! We cannot describe how wonderful the sensations were of zipping through the beautiful tiny Burgundy villages and vineyards. Our tour guide, Theo, was fun, funny, and informative. He made the whole day an experience to remember. The wines were wonderful, the "light" lunch was delicious, and the bike ride was a great way to exercise and experience the beauty of this area. Highly recommended!!!"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful experience with Pieter and Terry. We visited several of the villages along the Bordeaux route to do tastings at wineries with a couple of tours. We lunched at an excellent restaurant which gave a pleasant midway reprieve to our activities. It was nice for us to have someone experienced to personally guide as we hardly know any French and would have been lost on our own. Pieter is very knowledgeable and engaging, so that was helpful for me to gain the additional understanding of the region and wines that I had wanted with this experience. I feel they went out of their way to make sure we got the most out of the time. Highly recommended and I would most certainly do it again!"
* A traveler said: "What a great tour. Paul Chevreaux was our tour guide. He was so very knowledgeable and professional, but kept the tour relaxed. I felt I was able to see the best that Burgundy has to offer. Merci, Paul for a great day!"
* A traveler said: "My wife and I spent several hours walking through historic Beaune on a private tour with Alexia Papin yesterday. Alexia was a great guide—very knowledgeable, perky and fun. Whenever I asked her for more information regarding some topic, whether the city’s Roman period, the 1940–1945 German occupation, or anything else, she provided a trove of additional detail. She is just excellent! Don’t miss the enjoyable and informative experience of wandering the ancient streets of the fascinating town of Beaune with such a fantastic guide. She is the best!"