Top Beaune Bus Tours
24 results | All Beaune Tours
* A traveler said: "Good and experienced host, very nice wine, a must when you visit the region. Also the road to the domain is a nice ride."
* A traveler said: "What an amazing day with beautiful scenery, fantastic wine, and a knowledgeable friendly tour guide! We tasted some of the best wine while learning so much that will help us pick out great wine from any list or store in the future. Definitely recommend doing the wine tasting lunch option as well. The course lunch and pairing was one of the best meals we’ve had in France period. The beef Bourgogne was absolutely spectacular! The wine cellars where you do the other tastings really helps you travel back in time as taste some of finest wines Burgundy has to offer. The tour guide, Léonie, was so nice and just a delight to spend the day with tasting wine. We learned, drank, and enjoyed life. Simply a perfect day!"
* A traveler said: "This bike tour was one of the most magical experiences of our trip, indeed our lives! We cannot describe how wonderful the sensations were of zipping through the beautiful tiny Burgundy villages and vineyards. Our tour guide, Theo, was fun, funny, and informative. He made the whole day an experience to remember. The wines were wonderful, the "light" lunch was delicious, and the bike ride was a great way to exercise and experience the beauty of this area. Highly recommended!!!"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful experience with Pieter and Terry. We visited several of the villages along the Bordeaux route to do tastings at wineries with a couple of tours. We lunched at an excellent restaurant which gave a pleasant midway reprieve to our activities. It was nice for us to have someone experienced to personally guide as we hardly know any French and would have been lost on our own. Pieter is very knowledgeable and engaging, so that was helpful for me to gain the additional understanding of the region and wines that I had wanted with this experience. I feel they went out of their way to make sure we got the most out of the time. Highly recommended and I would most certainly do it again!"
* A traveler said: "Of all the great and wonderful things we did and saw in our travels in Beaune, this tour with our extremely knowledgeable and brilliant guide Ivan, was the best! We would love to return and do it all again. Thank you"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Jeremy, was amazing! He made sure we had a great day and taught us so much. We saw some awesome wineries, had a great lunch, and sampled wonderful wines."
* A traveler said: "We love that day with profesional guide like Maat. If we back to Burgondy again, its will be with Maat."
* A traveler said: "What a great tour. Paul Chevreaux was our tour guide. He was so very knowledgeable and professional, but kept the tour relaxed. I felt I was able to see the best that Burgundy has to offer. Merci, Paul for a great day!"
* A traveler said: "We loved this tour and special thanks to our tour guide Olivier for putting together a truly fascinating adventure. If you are interested in Burgundian wines and would like to see some of the great wineries of the region this tour is for you. We sampled several grand cru wines, walked the vineyards of Romanee Conti, toured old caves containing wines from the 1800s . We met famous winemakers. Lunch with Christine at Gevrey Chambertin in her private winery was amazing - best beef burgundy I have tasted. All in all a once in a lifetime experience which will make you want to learn more about this famous wine region."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Sale, Cellar Visit and Tasting of Burgundy Wines
- Private Full Day Tour Côte de Nuits and Côte de Beaune
- Private Tour: Wines of Burgundy Day Tour from Beaune
- Private Wine Tasting Tour - Côte de Beaune & Côte de Nuits 3 wineries, 15+ wines
- Full-Day Private Tour: Wine Tasting, with 6 Grands Crus The Best of Burgundy