Top Beaune Outdoor Activities
14 results | All Beaune Tours
* A traveler said: "Good and experienced host, very nice wine, a must when you visit the region. Also the road to the domain is a nice ride."
* A traveler said: "What an amazing day with beautiful scenery, fantastic wine, and a knowledgeable friendly tour guide! We tasted some of the best wine while learning so much that will help us pick out great wine from any list or store in the future. Definitely recommend doing the wine tasting lunch option as well. The course lunch and pairing was one of the best meals we’ve had in France period. The beef Bourgogne was absolutely spectacular! The wine cellars where you do the other tastings really helps you travel back in time as taste some of finest wines Burgundy has to offer. The tour guide, Léonie, was so nice and just a delight to spend the day with tasting wine. We learned, drank, and enjoyed life. Simply a perfect day!"
* A traveler said: "This bike tour was one of the most magical experiences of our trip, indeed our lives! We cannot describe how wonderful the sensations were of zipping through the beautiful tiny Burgundy villages and vineyards. Our tour guide, Theo, was fun, funny, and informative. He made the whole day an experience to remember. The wines were wonderful, the "light" lunch was delicious, and the bike ride was a great way to exercise and experience the beauty of this area. Highly recommended!!!"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful experience with Pieter and Terry. We visited several of the villages along the Bordeaux route to do tastings at wineries with a couple of tours. We lunched at an excellent restaurant which gave a pleasant midway reprieve to our activities. It was nice for us to have someone experienced to personally guide as we hardly know any French and would have been lost on our own. Pieter is very knowledgeable and engaging, so that was helpful for me to gain the additional understanding of the region and wines that I had wanted with this experience. I feel they went out of their way to make sure we got the most out of the time. Highly recommended and I would most certainly do it again!"
* A traveler said: "We went as a family (adults, grandma and a 11 year old and 9 year old) and had a great trip. The crew was very good in explaining all the steps and Rodrigo was a great pilot. Only thing was you need to help unfold and also to fold up and it takes some time. We did the evening tour and didn’t get home until 11pm which was a little later than expected. However a great ride and would highly recommend it"
* A traveler said: "We had a once in a lifetime experience with Joy! It was beyond anything we could have imagined. My husband and I spent the week in Paris and took a day trip to Burgundy for this tour and this was our favorite day of the whole trip! Joy was incredibly knowledgeable and shared her expertise on the history of the region, terroir, and how to properly taste and understand wine. This was not just any winery tour- we weaved through vineyards stopping to look at the plots of land where specific wines are grown, we met with small family owned wineries, going down into their cellars, and tasted rare and unique bottles of wine. We left with a strong understanding of the region, a new love and appreciation for Burgundy wine, and tools for tasting wine that we will have with us forever. We cannot recommend this tour enough!"
* A traveler said: "We love that day with profesional guide like Maat. If we back to Burgondy again, its will be with Maat."