Crumlin Road Gaol
Built in 1850 to accommodate prisoners tried at the courthouse across the street, Crumlin Road Gaol (Crumlin Road Jail) housed some of Northern Ireland’s most notorious criminals as well as leading political figures during its 150 years in operation. The jail was also the setting for executions, riots, and hunger strikes.
Crumlin Road Gaol Tours
What are Crumlin Road Gaol hours of operation?
Should I book Crumlin Road Gaol tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Crumlin Road Gaol 2021?
What's the best way to experience Crumlin Road Gaol?
- Self-Guided Tour of Crumlin Road Gaol in Belfast
- City Sightseeing Belfast Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- Belfast Combination Tour: Giant's Causeway Day Tour and Belfast City Tour 48-Hour Pass
- Belfast Shore Excursion: City Sightseeing Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
Things to do near Belfast
- Things to do in Dublin
- Things to do in Glasgow
- Things to do in Stirling
- Things to do in Edinburgh
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Westport
- Things to do in Galway
- Things to do in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Limerick
- Things to do in Shannon
- Things to do in Middlesbrough
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in North East England