Top Bologna Outdoor Activities
36 results | All Bologna Tours
* A traveler said: "Incredible tour Alessandro was amazing. The second guide was awesome too but I had to much wine to remember his name. The wine, food, and company were amazing. I would highly recommend this tour but make sure you come hungry and ready to learn about how some amazing Italian food is made."
* A traveler said: "We had our own personal 2-hour walking tour :) Our Guide was very knowledgable about the history of Bologna and took us to all the main sights in the city centre."
* A traveler said: "Bologna is a bike friendly city so the tour was fitting. If you're in town for a short time, then this is a good way of seeing the city; though not exhaustive."
* A traveler said: "I had a lovely day! Adèle was so nice and educated me on the culture and historical sights of Bologna. She was so sweet. Got some exercise- walking. Pizza 🍕 , granitas. Saw many churches ⛪️, and towers, secret window, Adèle was quite helpful , as I attempted to converse with the local Italians. She was so kind to pick me up and take me back to my hotel. It was a wonderful experience!!"
* A traveler said: "Riccardo was awesome! Very knowledgeable and approachable. I asked him so many questions and he answered every single one of them. Learned so much about Bologna and about Italy in general."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Erika, took us on a walking tour of Bologna. Although we had previously visited Bologna, she showed us places we wouldn’t have discovered on our own. Walking through the city with a local resident is much more enjoyable than trying to navigate on your own. Erika was very knowledgeable and an excellent guide!!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was extremely knowledgeable and friendly. He catered the tour to our ability and desires to explore Bologna. A great way to see the outer perimeter of Bologna."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Matteo, was wonderful! An excellent variety of food and wine from Bologna. The pasta was amazing!"
* A traveler said: "The guides were excellent with a wide knowledge of the Italian auto industry. Not only was the car part of the tour great, but I also learned a great deal about the area."
* A traveler said: "We were very pleased with this tour a little bit different to the usual. Thank you"
* A traveler said: "Very fantastic and valuable experience to visit the Motor Valley, very great tour. Professional guide!"
* A traveler said: "It’s fun to ride a bike in Bologna. The city is pretty flat so you won’t have to climb up a street with your bike. There’re not too many bike lanes, but city drivers are not aggressive so you most likely will have an easy ride. The map is kind of a maze - we saw some people fret, but I guess it’s just because we’re no longer used to go with paper maps"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour provided by my guide Linda who was very knowledgeable professional and friendly. I highly recommend BikeIn Bo and Thomas Linda and the team there. John C Perth Australia"
Frequently Asked Questions
- National Gallery of Bologna (Pinacoteca Nazionale di Bologna)
- Bologna University Quarter
- Marconi Museum (Museo Marconi)
- Prendiparte Tower (Torre Prendiparte)
- Basilica of San Domenico (Basilica di San Domenico)
- Enzo Ferrari Museum (Museo Casa Enzo Ferrari)
- Albergati Palace (Palazzo Albergati)
- Sanctuary of the Madonna of San Luca (Santuario della Madonna di San Luca)
- Oratory of Santa Cecilia (Oratorio Di Santa Cecilia)
- Anatomical Theatre of the Archiginnasio (Teatro Anatomico dell'Archiginnasio)
- Lamborghini Museum (Museo Lamborghini)
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Modena
- Things to do in Ferrara
- Things to do in Ravenna
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Chianti
- Things to do in Parma
- Things to do in Verona
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Veneto