Top Bonaire On the Water
38 results | All Bonaire Tours
* A traveler said: "Private trip due covid.daniel was sympatic and professional. Nice boat!nice snorkeling we recommend. French people couple."
* A traveler said: "Everything about this excursion was awesome! The captain and crew were fantastic, the snorkeling was phenomenal, the water was incredibly beautiful, and the arrangements onboard the catamaran were top notch! Overall, this was the best excursion I have been on!"
* A traveler said: "Good size boat, friendly and helpful staff, wonderful location! The food was also very good in quality and taste!"
* A traveler said: "Patrick was a wonderful guide! We learned a lot about the mangroves, wildlife and some history of the island. The snorkeling was great and peaceful. He was terrific in speaking both English and Dutch. Highly recommend! We have done a few of these tours throughout the Caribbean Islands and by far the best!"
* A traveler said: "Great scenic tour to beach and Bertrand(?spelling) was terrific driver, full of information and entertaining"
* A traveler said: "Norman was a very knowledgeable local guy who showed us pretty much everything there was to see on the island in 3 hours. We lucky enough to have a minivan to ourselves which was excellent."
* A traveler said: "Efrem and Mandy gave our family of 10 an awesome tour of Bonaire. After you will want to move to Bonaire The stories Efram shared were full of history and love of his home. Mandy is an amazing host who cares deeply for her new home. Thank you for a fantastic day."
* A traveler said: "This tour was excellent! Nick was a fantastic tour guide, he was so informative. Nick answered any questions we may have had in two languages I may add. We saw everything there was possible to see and learned so much about the island. The snorkeling was some of the best during our stay. Would highly highly recommend doing this tour!"
* A traveler said: "My wife and I took the Bonaire Essentials tour on 9-12-19. The tour was very well done. The guide was very responsive to us by providing interpretation, as we were the only Americans on the tour. We had a great time during our tour and sure appreciate the attention to detail at the stops during the tour."
* A traveler said: "This adventure was awesome the crew was awesome and most likely the best in Bonaire. The crew were very friendly and Very knowledgeable about the balance of the the waters of Bonaire. We the people of the world Must protect all the oceans of the world."
* A traveler said: "Spent the morning with Baukje Wassenaar through her shop Private Divers Bonaire, a private dive service, which was excellent and we had a wonderful time at the Salt Beach. She picked us up at 9 AM from the dock and returned us to our ship before noon. Baukje really helped my wife experience Scuba diving for the first time in her life. She held my wife's hand as they entered and exited the water at Salt Beach. The equipment was first rate and Baukje could not have been more attentive, cheerful, and helpful. We highly recommend enjoying this private dive experience."
* A traveler said: "Paul was great, I would highly recommend Bon-Scuba. It was like diving with my best friend. He caters the dive to your level. First dive 94’ wreck second 70’ Reef, unbelievable dive. AAA++++"
* A traveler said: "Norman and Madeline were Awesome!! They were waiting for us and very easy to find. The wind was a bit off the day we sailed but they made the best of the snorkeling and tour time. Norman took us to two wonderful snorkeling spots and made it possible for my 77 year old mother to get in and out of the water. We would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "I had a healthy fear of water & tried snorkeling once. We were dumped into the deep water with life jackets. No way was that working! After researching companies on Bonaire, I decided that this one was what I needed. We had a wonderful tour and found 2 perfect places to walk into the ocean to begin the adventure. I managed to hold my head under but after 5 minutes I began to panic & popped back up. The instructor talked to me and calmed me down. His confidence and patience kept me from giving up! He had 1 hand while my husband had the other. I stayed down for about 30 minutes and saw such wonderful underwater life! The second stop was even more exciting! Thank you Brenda for making my experience an unforgettable one!"
* A traveler said: "Had a great time and the guides were great. Michele was informative and made everyone comfortable. My two sisters and I (all over 50) totally enjoyed it."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Active & Outdoor Classes
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Boat Rentals
- Catamaran Cruises
- Fishing Charters & Tours
- Scuba Diving
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Water Equipment Rentals
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Things to do in Kralendijk
- Things to do in Aruba
- Things to do in St Lucia
- Things to do in Oranjestad
- Things to do in La Romana
- Things to do in Punta Cana
- Things to do in Arecibo
- Things to do in Santo Domingo
- Things to do in Luquillo
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Andes
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in New Providence Island
- Things to do in Central Valley