Top Bordeaux Walking Tours
56 results | All Bordeaux Tours
* A traveler said: "This is an excellent tour with a superb guide who told us all about the history of the city and more modern developments such as the fantastic tram system and other recent developments. Our guide was brilliant at switching between French and English, and kept everyone’s interest throughout the 2 hour tour. We learnt about the connection between Bordeaux to England during the early Middle Ages when it was controlled by the English crown following the marriage of Eleanor to Henry."
* A traveler said: "Very friendly guide Very knowledgeable Interesting tour Main monuments I recommend it I recommend this guide"
* A traveler said: "The guide Quentin was very knowledgeable and friendly. I would recommend this tour , it was organized and very professional. The guide was perfect bilingual and very helpful with his clients."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful time touring St. Emilion with our great tour guide Karim - he was fun, funny, and extremely knowlegeable. He entertained us on both ends of our trip and helped us understand the region and its great wines. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Lucie is brilliant and is very knowledgable of the City, History and where to go for great food and drink."
* A traveler said: "Margot was excellent! We tried a variety of local food and stopped at a well-curated wine shop. Margot clearly has solid relationships with each of the shop/stand workers that we went to, and she also knew so much about regional history and the background of all the food we tried. Absolutely recommend her!"
* A traveler said: "Quentin, our guide, was excellent!!! He was very knowledgeable about Bordeaux history as well as humorous and entertaining. The food and wine provided were classically good. Quentin answered all or our questions and did not make us feel rushed or hurried. I would highly recommend this tour, especially with Quentin.A Troy delightful experience"
* A traveler said: "This was excellent! Christine was a gem and we really appreciated the warmth and interaction . Highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "Great time. Guide was very knowledgeable and a good teacher. Learn about wine, drink wine, enjoy a very nice lunch and ride a bicycle thru beautiful vineyards. A wonderful and very fulfilling day."
* A traveler said: "Very enjoyable. Our guide, Karim, was very knowledgable and personable. Unrushed but not draggy either."
* A traveler said: "Karim made the tour FUN! He was very knowledgeable and engaging-so much so it felt like each of us had a personal tour. PS, the wine was good too."
* A traveler said: "Great day in the Medoc region. Tour did not feel rushed and there was plenty of time at each location. Each winery was unique in its own way. Our guide was very friendly."
* A traveler said: "It was a great opportunity to discover the city, the most important areas, buildings and restobars. I would recommend that you take your time with the tour because this way you can look around and discover even more than the tips offered by the wonderful team that created this interactive discovery game. Joyeux Bordeaux!"
* A traveler said: "This was a great tour to get to know Bordeaux! Alais was easy to talk to, knowledgeable, and friendly. I learned a lot about the city and was able to share with my colleagues who didn't take the tour later in the week. HIGHLY recommend."
* A traveler said: "Great experience! Our guide was fun to listen to, very knowledgeable, very local, very responsive, and very flexible. What a great way to start our Bordeaux wine holiday. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "This was a fantastic little tour of Bordeaux with the added bonus of wine tastings. We did this tour on our first full day of Bordeaux and the guide was helpful in orienting you with the city and providing historical background and significance of various monuments, buildings, and areas. Our guide was very knowledgeable about the city and the wine. She made the wine tastings fun. We never felt rushed in any of the locations we visited. And really, the description doesn't do this tour justice. We received a full glass of wine at each location. Not the typical couple ounces for a tasting. So this was fun and interactive and totally worth it."
* A traveler said: "Sophie is a great guide, we highly recommend do this walking tour with her. We booked the three hours tour and was perfect."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Motorcycle Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Sidecar Tours
- Tuk Tuk Tours
- Walking Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Bordeaux Hôtel de Ville (Palais Rohan)
- Porte Cailhau
- Place Gambetta
- Bordeaux Cathedral (Cathédrale St. André)
- Port of the Moon (Port de la Lune)
- Graves Wine Region
- Citadel of Blaye (Citadelle de Blaye)
- Basilica of St. Michael (Basilique St. Michel)
- Saint-Seurin Basilica (Basilique Saint-Seurin)
- La Cité du Vin
- Pont de Pierre
- Pyla Dune (Dune du Pilat)
- Bordeaux Museum of Fine Arts (Musée des Beaux-Arts de Bordeaux)
- Place de la Comédie
- Château Pontac-Lynch
- Museum of Aquitaine (Musée d'Aquitaine)
- Château Plaisance
- Palais Gallien
- Grosse Cloche
- Place de la Bourse (Place Royale)
- Things to do in Aquitaine
- Things to do in San Sebastian
- Things to do in Toulouse
- Things to do in Bilbao
- Things to do in Nantes
- Things to do in Santander
- Things to do in Blois
- Things to do in Zaragoza
- Things to do in Montpellier
- Things to do in Nîmes
- Things to do in Lyon
- Things to do in Avignon
- Things to do in Barcelona
- Things to do in Midi-Pyrénées
- Things to do in Basque Country