How to Spend a Rainy Day in Boston
Don’t cancel your sightseeing itinerary because of gray skies (in fact, some would say that Boston’s brick streets look even more photogenic in the rain). But if it’s indoor activities that you’re after, Beantown has plenty of cultural, historical, and culinary attractions on offer. Here’s how to make the most of a rainy day in Boston.
- Indulge in a combination sightseeing trip and shopping excursion at historical Faneuil Hall.
- As part of a food-themed Boston itinerary, treat yourself to an ooey-gooey sticky bun at celebrated local bakery Flour.
- Indulge in a dose of culture at the Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum, the Old Statehouse Museum, or the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston.
- Glimpse Boston’s main attractions from the cozy comfort of a luxurious, private vehicle.
- Encounter hundreds of aquatic animal species at the New England Aquarium.
- Don’t miss the chance to discover Boston Harbor—instead, set sail on a dinner cruise to enjoy a meal on the water (without getting wet).