Things to Do in Boston With Kids
There are plenty of activities in Boston that are just as enjoyable for kids as they are for adults. From fun museums to historical sights, here are a few ideas for family fun while in Beantown.
- Relive history on The Freedom Trail, Boston Tea Party Ships and Museums, and USS Constitution.
- Go wildlife spotting at the Franklin Park Zoo, the New England Aquarium, or on a whale watching cruise (in season).
- Choose your preferred mode of transportation and explore Boston’s sights or harbor by bike, Segway, trolle y, or boat, or with Boston Duck Tours.
- Have fun while learning at Boston Children’s Museum, LEGOLAND Discovery Center, or the Museum of Science.
- Tour Fenway Park, the oldest ballpark in the country, and watch a Boston Red Sox game during the season.
- Have fun in the playground or enjoy a picnic at Boston Common or The Esplanade.
- Head up to the Prudential Center Skywalk Observatory and enjoy panoramic views over the city.