Top Boston Historical Tours
74 results | All Boston Tours
* A traveler said: "Loved the tour and my being able to hop on and off. It was great to hear all the history of the city. It was informational and fun and I would highly recommend doing a trolley tour!"
* A traveler said: "Mike was great and very knowledgeable. Learn more on the tour than I learned in school. Would definitely recommend this tour while visiting Boston."
* A traveler said: "Janet was very knowledgeable, patient and friendly. We in joined her tour very much. Highly recommend to take the food and freedom Trail history tour"
* A traveler said: "This was an informative and fun cruise. Worth the wait in line, especially on a beautiful day. The man giving the historical background of the city was knowledgeable and friendly"
* A traveler said: "Love the history!! Awesome place to visit if you love baseball !! Parking stinks!!!!!!!!!! I would like to Go back just to see what I missed."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely fabulous tour by Sully. Informative ,fun and love learning through storytelling. Left feeling like I had a great day all around in Boston. Educational,exercise and stopped at places I never would have and got a snap of the past. Sully was great."
* A traveler said: "Tim was an awesome and very personable guide. He was very knowledgeable about Boston history. Loved the pizza."
* A traveler said: "This was the perfect thing to do with teenagers in Boston!! With the history of the city and settlers, it’s awesome!!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was informative and fun. He made for a great experience. September is a prime time to take a walk through Boston and it’s history."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful city with amazing history. I recommend this tour. Our tour guide was great as well! So knowledgeable!"
* A traveler said: "The small group made it very personable. Guide was easy to follow and shared lots of facts. He took the time to get to know his group a little. I never felt rushed. Even though we had already walked the freedom trail with an online tour we learned a lot more and answered questions. He made it fun!"
* A traveler said: "Our Guide John Hancock was fantastic Very knowledgeable Spoke loudly Took great care to include us all"
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed the tour. Guide was knowledgeable and provided interesting background on some intriguing sites."
* A traveler said: "Great Tour! So much important history to take in and literally up close and personal. Our guide was definitely in character and very knowledgeable, fun and funny as well. We left with the feeling that we walked along side the Patriots who founded our country amidst the modern buildings and sounds and noises of today."
* A traveler said: "Tag was an incredible tour guide!! We had so much fun. Each story he told was both creepy and educational, definitely my favorite ghost tour I have been on!"
* A traveler said: "The stories shared, the fun whit… Lots of great information. Very knowledgeable. Just the perfect amount of time."
* A traveler said: "Tim was extremely friendly and gave us many interesting facts. It was our third tour. His stories were unique"
* A traveler said: "Did the whole trail. Loved being able to stop and start and the dig deeper options.. Learned revolutionary history and enjoyed visiting the food stores in th North End"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful place loved the area a lot of history tour guide was great will be back soon loved the area"
* A traveler said: "The driver was knowledgeable and friendly. Enjoyed the adventure and the historic aspect of the trip. I would highly recommend it to others. I didn't care for staying 2 hours at the mockup village area. Could have done it in 1 hour and then returned to hotel since its an 11 hour day but overall it was a good trip."
* A traveler said: "Saba was delightful, friendly, and attentive to all on our tour. I highly recommend doing this tour as there is no more than 10 people which allows you to be fully present and it’s very easy to hear the tour guide especially with all the background traffic, noise, etc. I learned a lot!"
* A traveler said: "the flexibility of this app worked for me I could pick up where ever I went. I did the tour with the reverse option."
* A traveler said: "Touring Harvard with our student guide, Roddy, was fun and educational. He has great historical knowledge as well as some "not part of the tour" fun facts . He shared about his interests and experiences as a student. While the tour is 70-90 min...distance isnt too far. It is just around the Yard and very manageable."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Art & Culture Classes
- Arts & Design
- Cultural Tours
- Historical Tours
- Literary Tours
- Photography Tours
- Pop Culture
- Shows & Performances
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Paul Revere House
- Boston Light
- Castle Island
- Boston Children's Museum
- Martha's Vineyard
- Stellwagen Bank National Marine Sanctuary
- Massachusetts State House
- Rowes Wharf
- Willard Brook State Forest
- Skywalk Observatory
- Charlestown Navy Yard
- Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum
- Old Sturbridge Village
- Museum of Science Boston
- Harpoon Brewery & Beer Hall
- The Old Manse
- Copley Place
- Boston Symphony Hall
- Flynn Cruiseport Boston (Black Falcon Cruise Terminal)
- John F. Kennedy Presidential Library and Museum
- Things to do in Massachusetts
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Quebec