Top Boston Pop Culture
19 results | All Boston Tours
* A traveler said: "We had such a fun time on this tour!! Every staff member was friendly and engaging and the stories were incredible! This is an experience we will always remember"
* A traveler said: "Tag was an incredible tour guide!! We had so much fun. Each story he told was both creepy and educational, definitely my favorite ghost tour I have been on!"
* A traveler said: "He was very informative, very interesting and funny. We will try to come back to Boston soon and ask for the same guide. Any chance we can get his first name again? Thanks"
* A traveler said: "This tour was exactly what we were looking for! The tour guides were fantastic! Fun and well informed."
* A traveler said: "I loved being out on the water! It was a beautiful day with knowledgeable staff. The captain even came and greeted us on the docks. I loved seeing the Humpback whales. I've never seen them in the wild before and it was a magical experience."
* A traveler said: "This was such a fun tour and one of the best I’ve been on. We walked around the North End and found places for bread, cannolis, cappuccino, pizza and mixed it all with some history. But that was only the first part. The tour continues to the wharf and into the city with a lot more history and a drink at a famous tavern. Would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "I would definitely recommend taking the duck boat tour it was so much fun. Our guide was funny and informative."
* A traveler said: "The bus driver was excellent. Wonderful personality. Everything was easy to find and they gave you water and snacks for the trip. It was definitely worth doing."
* A traveler said: "Very interesting tour Characters lively and stayed in character at all times! Interactive with guests on tour"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful city with amazing history. I recommend this tour. Our tour guide was great as well! So knowledgeable!"
* A traveler said: "This tour has just about anything you’d want as a hungry tourist: food, lots of history and a great guide - Tim."
* A traveler said: "Excellent way to see the city! Bikes were great and our guides were top notch. Both guys were just wonderful."
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing tour guide, Ryan Beard. He was personable, knowledgeable, and pleasing to the eye. We were fortunate to be the only people on the tour. Improvement- better information about where the meeting place is. It should have said Information Center in Boston Commons. We were across the street looking for the address. Even and odd numbers were on the street side by side so it was confusing. We had to call and then they explained."
* A traveler said: "Zack was a great tour guide! This tour was a well-researched mix of history & ghost stories. You could really tell that Zack enjoys his job & sharing Boston's tales."
* A traveler said: "Charlotte was an excellent story teller and tour guide. She transported the group in time and allowed us to experience Boston history in a different kind of way!"
* A traveler said: "This tour went better than expected! I was impressed with the details about boston’s dark history. As a Bostonian, I appreciated the stories behind some of boston’s biggest landmarks."
* A traveler said: "My family had a great time! It wasn’t actually scary for my kids ( which is probably good!) but we had a great time walking around and listening to it. I would recommend doing it before it’s fully dark, because one of the parks we walked through was perfect in the early evening, but at night is actually scary with sketchy people dealing drugs, etc."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Massachusetts
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Quebec