Eagle Street Pier Tours and Activities
Shiny and modern, Eagle Street Pier is the riverside corporate entertainment precinct of Brisbane City. Beneath the glass facades of the city’s law firms and commercial offices, overlooking the Brisbane River, are many of the city’s most loved bars and restaurants.
Local favorites at Eagle Street Pier include Jade Budda for cocktails, the Bavarian Bier Café for a hearty feed and Matt Moran's ARIA for fine dining. The precinct is popular on Friday nights in particular, when end of week celebrations transform the calm riverside into a cosmopolitan hotspot.
Every Sunday between 8am and 3pm, Eagle Street Pier hosts a waterfront market for the weekend wanderer to browse stalls selling clothing, arts and crafts, jewellery and gifts.
Tours and tickets to Experience Eagle Street Pier
Frequently Asked Questions
Things to do near Brisbane
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in Gold Coast
- Things to do in Noosa & Sunshine Coast
- Things to do in Byron Bay
- Things to do in Rainbow Beach
- Things to do in Hervey Bay
- Things to do in Port Stephens
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Sydney
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in Tasmania