* A traveler said: "The whole experience of the day - kayaking and snorkelling around the TangaloomaWrecks, the sandboarding at the beautiful Desert and all the effort the great staff put in to make the day trip so enjoyable - a big thank you to them all."
* A traveler said: "Took friends who were older and loved it They thought would be naughty or boring. But won’t stop talking about it Just seats a bit tight"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic experience. The pilot was brilliant and very accommodating. The route meant we saw lots of great sights. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Wayne my guide was absolutely amazing! Thank you Wayne for the delicious cooking and all your good vibes."
* A traveler said: "4 awesome wineries with a tasty lunch 👌😋🍷Easy to book. Friendly tour guide. Pick up details a bit vague, but awesome guide who waited and called to try and find us👍"
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience! My partner and I enjoyed so much this tour and Moreton Island is a real gem! The crew is fantastic and can't recommend them enough!"
* A traveler said: "A great way to learn the history of the Brisbane River, stopping at the Lone pine koala park for cuddles."
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed tour great tour guide easy operation of segways family found easy to use the river tour and south bank was a joy to ride along"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful clean boat . Excellent and knowledgeable commentary along the way . Staff where lovely . Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Me and my friends are studying abroad in Australia and had a great time on this trip! We saw a ton of kangaroos and even a koala and two wallabies. Throwing the boomerang was also super fun and the bus rides between destinations our tour guide talked to us just enough. It was one of my favorite trips I have done so far!"
* A traveler said: "Even though the weather wasn't great the day was really good. The guide was very friendly and informative. I would definitely recommend this trip."
* A traveler said: "The views were spectacular especially as all the lights came on. I wouldn’t recommend doing the climb in summer it would be too hot and uncomfortable."
* A traveler said: "This was a great way to finish a day at the Gold Coast. Duffy was an excellent host and explained things very well."
* A traveler said: "Great holiday experience! Out guides were super friendly and we had tons of fun. Thanks so much for helping create great memories!"
* A traveler said: "I was on a date with the girl I've been seeing and wanted to do something special for this date that she would remember. We both loved the friendly staff on board and the river facts were awesome we learnt some things we didn't know along the way. We had a beautiful day"
* A traveler said: "Very lovely bus driver he was very nice to talk to me and my family had a wonderful day at the Australia zoo I would Recommend This service to my friends and family"
* A traveler said: "I had a great day out on this tour, from the moment I was picked up from my hotel till I was dropped back there. Chris was our tour guide for the day, he was fantastic! There was only one winery that I found a little disappointing. The Stamford was where we had lunch and it did not disappoint! The food was great as were the surroundings."
* A traveler said: "Awesome couple of hours spent at the Brewery, Loved the history and all that went with it. Topped off with a tasty lunch and of course a cold beer. Our tour guide Dan was exceptional."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful day, i would highly recommend, great wine and a beautiful meal. Great value for money. Caz our tour operator was fantastic."
* A traveler said: "Tash was amazing super cool chick that was relaxed And easy going, great group Of People awesome day highly recommended"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Queensland Art Gallery
- Moreton Island
- CityCat Ferry
- Queensland Museum
- Parliament House
- Tinchi Tamba Wetlands
- Museum of Brisbane
- Mt. Coot-tha
- Eagle Street Pier
- Story Bridge
- Streets Beach
- Suncorp Stadium (Lang Park)
- Treasury Casino
- Brisbane City Hall
- Newstead House
- Anzac Square
- South Bank
- Commissariat Store Museum
- Customs House
- Brisbane River
- Story Bridge Adventure Climb
- South Stradbroke Island
- North Stradbroke Island (Straddie)
- Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary
- North Gorge Walk
- Kangaroo Point Cliffs Park
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in Gold Coast
- Things to do in Noosa & Sunshine Coast
- Things to do in Byron Bay
- Things to do in Hervey Bay
- Things to do in Port Stephens
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Sydney
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in North Island