Top Brussels Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
260 results | All Brussels Tours
* A traveler said: "Had a lovely time especially in Bruges - small but quite doable. Wished the weather had been better for a canal trip."
* A traveler said: "Just hop on and off several times. Nothing could be more easy. The recorded comments were very good, too."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Johan was excellent because of his encyclopaedic knowledge of history and efficiency in keeping a large group of 45+ people on time to hit all of the main spots of the tour."
* A traveler said: "Brussels City Tours is an excellent company and Frank was a terrific guide. Frank was very knowledgeable, funny and engaging in communicating interesting facts and stories on Antwerp. I also liked the pace of the tour and the timings in each location were perfect. Frank managed to keep things moving along without feeling rushed."
* A traveler said: "Bruno and our bus driver are the best!!! We could not have had a better tour of Amsterdam if it wasn’t for these two!!! You"
* A traveler said: "We arrived earlier at their office & bus kept time as we set off at the slated time, tour guide was very good & with ability to switch from French to English from time to time"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Mariana was late, in fairness she did message us but our phone did not work in Europe. Otherwise,it was a great first hand look at a wonderful city!!!"
* A traveler said: "I would highly recommend this tour. The food was great and an accurate representation of some of the top ten well renowned Belgian dishes. I was also satisfied that we were given enough time at each sightseeing point/stopover to ask questions and take pictures. Our guide Mark also really made the day quite a memorable one as he is extremely knowledgeable and one can also tell that he is continually keeping up to date with the latest news and research on all topics covered within the tour to ensure that the experience for tourists is not only enjoyable but that it is relevant to the expectations of travelers and tourists."
* A traveler said: "Such a fun excursion! Marc’s beer info and tasting was amazing……I highly recommend! Chocolate and beer, yay!"
* A traveler said: "Wow, out tour guide Michael was absolutely amazing. He showed us so many incredible areas we would have not seen if we were on our own. Great recommendations as well for dinning. Thank you so much for an excellent tour!!!"
* A traveler said: "Outstanding tour guide, fantastic chocolates. This was not our first time to Brussels but our tour guide showed us several different places we had not seen before."
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing! Marie was great and gave us an incredible oral history of the area. She took us to some pretty incredible sites and also was very personable and spent time chatting with us as well. I would recommend this to anybody visiting Brussels!"
* A traveler said: "Avo made sure we had an amazing night in Brussels. His passion for chocolate, beer, and history made this tour very informative. He also made it very personal. By the end of the night we had made friends! He also showed us hidden gems in Brussels throughout our town. I would take this tour again in a heartbeat. Merci, Avo!"
* A traveler said: "I had an amazing time! My host was incredibly professional and kind and I felt like I was touring a city with a friend. We stopped for chocolates and even sat and people-watched at a cafe. Just an incredible experience! I wish I could find a guide like Andrea at every city i visit."
* A traveler said: "I took the tour in August and it was the perfect introduction to the city. I had a young Hungarian guide who was perfect. I was the only one on the afternoon tour and he did it just with me for over three hours. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour! Loved the tour guide Jamal, he was very personable and a great help to the new cities. Would highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Harry was a great facilitator during this session. He provided a lot of valuable information and made the entire event lots of fun. My teenage daughter and I really enjoyed the session. It was just the right combination of information and just having a good time."
* A traveler said: "Our visit to the grave yards & battle fields was very moving . Our guide was very informative & at times emotional"
* A traveler said: "This beer tour was amazing.... fun, informative, and extremely entertaining. There is also no shortage of great beer. This tour is a must when exploring Brussels."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic tour! Our guide, Stephan, was so knowledgeable and provided wonderful insights into the battle -- he even had charts to guide us on the army's progression. We walked through the Ardennes forest for an up-close views of the foxholes. The tour was one of our highlights in Belgium."
* A traveler said: "Very thorough and enjoyable tour. Vita, our tour guide, was fantastic and very knowledgeable, even on the more subtle aspects of life in Bruges. Good balance between the tour and free time in the afternoon."
* A traveler said: "Senna (I might have misspelled his name) was an excellent guide!!! Very knowledgeable and enthusiastic made for a fantastic tour of Bruges"
* A traveler said: "We met Jacques, at the appointed time. he was extremely knowledgeable, and went through the history of Brussels, took us to downtown, the Grand Place, the Stock Exchange, the Royal Palace, the European Union Headquarters, and had a lovely lunch in uptown. We had a fabulous time with him!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Maasmechelen Village
- Stella Artois Brewery
- Royal Galleries of Saint Hubert (Les Galeries St-Hubert)
- European Parliament
- Royal Museum of the Armed Forces and of Military History
- Royal Museums of Fine Arts of Belgium
- St. Michael and St. Gudula Cathedral
- Museums of the Far East
- Palace of Justice (Palais de Justice)
- BELvue Museum
- Brussels City Museum (Musée de la Ville de Bruxelles)
- Autrique House (Maison Autrique)
- Coudenberg (Former Palace of Brussels)
- National Basilica of the Sacred Heart (Basilique Nationale du Sacré-Coeur)
- Ciamberlani House (Maison A. Ciamberlani)
- Hotel Solvay
- Brussels Beer Project
- Musical Instruments Museum
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Dordrecht
- Things to do in Rotterdam
- Things to do in Amsterdam
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Marne-la-Vallée
- Things to do in Paris
- Things to do in Leeuwarden
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Flanders
- Things to do in South Holland
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais