Cairns & the Tropical North Tours
* A traveler said: "Just a fabulous day out on the reef. The crew were so friendly and helpful, nothing was a problem. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Well organised and good transfers all on time and efficient Will book another tour again when next we travel"
* A traveler said: "Highly recommend this tour. The staff were all lovely and it offered so many activities. The snorkelling was amazing! Great for families or people unsure if they want to swim as they have the semi-submersible and glass bottom boat as well."
* A traveler said: "Awesome crew despite the windy weather it added to the positive experience We had fund along with meeting new people Reef snorkeling was an adventure Thanks for a great day"
* A traveler said: "Excellent trip on the train up to Kuranda. Did some shopping up there had a great lunch, did the bird park and my son had photos with koala. Feeding the kangaroo 🦘"
* A traveler said: "Big Cat staff were really friendly and helpful. The glass bottom boat and submarine is a fantastic experience. The boat ride over is comfortable and the buffet lunch was delicious."
* A traveler said: "Not having been to Mossman Gorge before I was amazed how beautiful it was. The Daintree River once again didn’t disappoint with its share of wildlife including crocodiles on display. Cape Tribulation beautiful as ever. To add to this amazing day trip we had a an excellent driver in Jim who was a wealth of knowledge and great fun to be with."
* A traveler said: "Friendly helpful crew, beautiful lunch, great snorkelling spot & travelling back with all the sails up was superb"
* A traveler said: "Loved the Great Barrier Reef, the crew were one of the best crew's I've done a day trip with, congrats and keep up the amazing work"
* A traveler said: "The beautiful beach and scenery Great crew on boat, fantastic corals on glasbottom boat, great commentary, all staff very friendly Nice restaurant to have a drink and lunch A fantastic experience"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Adrian, was lovely. Very caring, funny and friendly. He explained the itinerary well and you knew what to expect. It was a really fun day."
* A traveler said: "Rod was awesome and the experience will never be forgotten. The pristine rainforest was unbelievable"
* A traveler said: "The bakery comes highly recommended. Swimming. Seeing the platypus in the wild. Jim’s jokes. The music was very apt."
* A traveler said: "The skyrail up was amazing and the train ride back was so beautiful and i’d do it again and again in a heartbeat"
* A traveler said: "Hubby and I enjoyed our Wedding Anniversary on the cruise. We had a wonderful night, fantastic service and delicious spread of food. Definitely value for money."
* A traveler said: "Going out on the boat was great and the lunch they supplied . And the swim in the nice blue water the crew were helpful and the helicopter was very enjoyable ride back."
* A traveler said: "Everyone in the crew was so friendly, helpful and full of life. We were also aloud the freedom to go off in the snorkelling zones ourselves and still feel safe to do so having heaps of crew on the boat watching over us. This was the best experience. The group of people snorkelling was kept to a smaller amount which made it a lot more fun."
* A traveler said: "The experience was brilliant. We were only a group of three when the minimum is four and they still ran the tour for us. Our tour guide, Christian, was helpful and knowledgeable, he taught us about the cairns area and some fun facts. Would definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "A great and fantastic day with our very knowledgeable tour guide. He made sure that all of our needs were well taken care of and explained everything on our tour."
* A traveler said: "Steve was very knowledgeable and made our day a happy one! Spectacular viewing and lucky cassawary sighting."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour with a fantastic guide Brett and an amazing range of food , wine , nuts , fruit , coffee and chocolate . Great to see back roads and a variety of scenery . Be prepared for a big day and a variety of experiences ."
Classic Kuranda by Skyrail and Scenic Railway Including Rainforestation, Koala and Wildlife Park and Pamagirri Aboriginal Experience
* A traveler said: "Great day with magnificent scenery and lovely people. Had some interesting information forthcoming a lot of things we didn't know. The Rainforestation tour is a must do, Chris our Duck driver was a fountain of knowledge and the Pamigirri dance was fabulous and a lot of fun"
* A traveler said: "Easy booking online. Great communication on where and when to meet. Great equipment and safety briefing. Experienced guides. Amazing rapids.....so much fun for entire family. Very impressive experience - would definitely do it again."
* A traveler said: "friendly staff, good service good views. had a lovely experience. bus driver was friendly and happy."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Cairns Night Markets & Food Court
- Mt. Whitfield
- Barron Gorge National Park
- Wet Tropics World Heritage Area
- RainForeStation Nature Park
- Australian Butterfly Sanctuary
- Rusty's Markets
- Birdworld Kuranda
- Behana Gorge Waterfall
- Centenary Lakes
- Red Arrow Walk
- Lake Barrine
- Kuranda Koala Gardens
- Mamu Tropical Skywalk
- Trinity Beach
- Cairns Zoom & Wildlife Dome
- Michaelmas Cay
- Muddy's Playground
- Granite Gorge Nature Park
- Cairns Cruise Port
- Great Barrier Reef
- Skyrail Rainforest Cableway
- Kuranda Scenic Railway
- Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park
- Green Island
- Atherton Tablelands
- Things to Do in Cairns with Kids
- Romantic Things to Do in Cairns and the Tropical North
- How to Spend 2 Days in Cairns
- Things to Do in Cairns This Summer
- Don't Miss These Must-Do Activities in Cairns and the Tropical North
- How to Spend 3 Days in Cairns & the Tropical North
- Things to Do in Cairns This Winter