Jolly Roger Pirate Ship
Offering family entertainment that both adults and children can enjoy, the Jolly Roger Pirate Ship sets sail from the Riviera Maya and sails the Caribbean seas while dazzling passengers with swashbuckling pirate shows and hearty food. The ship is a modern replica of the Santa Maria, which Columbus is said to have journeyed on when he discovered the Americas.
The Jolly Roger features four decks and can accommodate up to 240 passengers, with plenty of space for entertainment and dining. Filet mignon, lobster, a vegetarian option, plus a special pirate kids menu are on offer, not to mention the open bar with free domestic drinks. The pirate show is a blend of comedy and adventure, interspersed by dinner, fireworks, and dancing. Expect dramatic sword fighting, exploding cannons, and amazing acrobatics, all designed to entertain, delight, and draw you in to this unique pirate adventure.
Tours and tickets to Experience Jolly Roger Pirate Ship
What are Jolly Roger Pirate Ship hours of operation?
Should I book Jolly Roger Pirate Ship tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Jolly Roger Pirate Ship 2021?
What's the best way to experience Jolly Roger Pirate Ship?
- Jolly Roger Pirate Night Show and Dinner in Cancun
- Amazing Combo Horseback and ATV Adventure with Pirate Show and Dinner Join now
Things to do near Cancun
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Playa del Carmen
- Things to do in Isla Holbox
- Things to do in Cozumel
- Things to do in Tulum
- Things to do in Merida
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in San Ignacio
- Things to do in Placencia
- Things to do in Grand Cayman
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Petén