Florida Beer Co. Tours and Activities
A local brewery with Southern-style beers, the Florida Beer Co. was an early part of the craft beer scene since it was Indian River Brewery in Melbourne, Florida. Now with its large new facilities and tasting rooms, the brewery makes 28 different styles of beer, many with a distinct Florida touch such as a hint of orange or key lime.
The brewing process can be viewed from the visitors center, which as 100 feet of plate glass windows to watch behind. Florida Beer Co. has some of the most modern equipment in brewing, employing the latest in beer technology and quality control. There’s also a tap room which has 25+ of the original beers and ciders, including some limited releases available only in the tasting room, on tap at any given time. The top regional brewery is available to see in full by private tour only.
Tours and Activities to Experience Florida Beer Co.
No results found.How about something else?See all Cape Canaveral tours
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Daytona Beach
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Gainesville
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in Georgia