Top Cape Canaveral Nature Walks
Saved to wishlist!
Nature and Wildlife
On the Ground
How to Get Around
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
1 result | All Cape Canaveral Tours
Sort by: Featured
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Visit Cocoa Beach Aerial Adventures, an aerial adventure park with dozens of fun and challenging obstacles. After a short “ground school” lesson to learn proper form and technique, it’s off to the ropes course, which includes suspension bridges, wide balance beams, tunnels, zip lines, balancing logs, monkey bars, and more. Make your way through all three levels of the course, with obstacles increasing in difficulty along the way.
* A traveler said: "Had a great time!!! Lots of fun! Will definitely do this again!! The staff is very friendly and if you get stuck they’ll help you out!"
* How are review snippets generated?
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Nature Walks in Cape Canaveral are taking additional safety precautions?
These Cape Canaveral experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Daytona Beach
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Gainesville
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in Georgia