* A traveler said: "Excellent experience glad I booked it the website makes it so easy thank you was such an enjoyable day to learn about whiskey"
* A traveler said: "The models are excellent. The map is very informative. The Staff are very knowledgeable and friendly."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Tony, was outstanding and very knowledgeable and charismatic. He took us to many local sites and shared with us a bit about the Irish history and culture. We came in July 2021 as Ireland was just opening up. I highly recommend making the journey to Ireland this summer to enjoy all sites and people. This was a first class trip!"
* A traveler said: "enjoyed this tour. I think they made quite a few stops which was nice to get out and stretch / take photos.Paul our driver seemed very passionate about the history and stories around the Ring of Kerry and I appreciated his effort to keep the guests on the bus engaged. Overall it was a good tour and very beautiful."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful tour and excellent guide, one of the most awesome places to visit ."
* A traveler said: "It was a beautiful day to visit & our driver was very knowledgeable. The walk up the stairs to the Blarney stone was challenging if you are not in fairly good physical condition."
* A traveler said: "I went to the ring of Kerry because of the bad weather still our guide Dj was funny, on time and great at history telling."
* A traveler said: "Mary and Noel were great, Very funny and knowledgeable. Highly recommend doing this tour if you can."
* A traveler said: "Philip Duffy was our driver and he was fantastic. He told great stories, informative, good clear voice, he was attentive to our needs/wishes. The tour was great; beautiful scenery, we had gorgeous weather, this is a tour not to be missed."
* A traveler said: "Full day tour and it was not rushed. Had time for lunch in the lovely little town of Kinsale! Castle was good to see, but very long line to enter, so we chose not to do so. Instead walked the grounds and viewed other points of interest. Very good choice for seeing some of the Irish countryside."
* A traveler said: "all the heritage buildings and the wonderful history of the city the tour was wonderful and amazing the driver was very friendly the experience was like no other and it is something i would highly recommended and would definitley do again"
* A traveler said: "Arrived not knowing what to expect but throughly enjoyed the experience. We stayed a lot longer than we expected and Mary who greeted us to be very informative. I would highly recommend a visit as this is such a unique experience."
* A traveler said: "Great cycle tour! It was a great way to see a beautiful city. Very easy going, scenic and a great tour guide. Would highly recommend to give it a go and explore the city a different way."
* A traveler said: "We thoroughly enjoyed our House tour with Rose & Barry in period costume! They brought the house to life.! We could imagine the bustling activities in the hallways and rooms of days gone by."
* A traveler said: "Mizen Head is spectacular and this is a must-see tour. We were fortunate to have perfect weather and the scenery was breathtaking."
* A traveler said: "Run by locals. Got us there just before the crowds. The grounds of Blarney Castle are beautiful. Loved the walk out to the lake. Trip to Cobh also interesting and very scenic."
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing. Our tour guide, Pauler, was very knowledgeable and a delight to listen to.. The landscape was breathtaking and I got a hold a baby lamb!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in South West Ireland
- Things to do in Cobh
- Things to do in Killarney
- Things to do in Kenmare
- Things to do in Limerick
- Things to do in Shannon
- Things to do in Ring of Kerry
- Things to do in Dingle
- Things to do in Galway
- Things to do in Dublin
- Things to do in Belfast
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in West Midlands