Bur Dubai Village
Located south of Dubai Creek, Bur Dubai is one of Dubai’s oldest districts, with a traditional atmosphere to match. Extending from Al Raffa in the west to Al Jaddaf in the east, it’s home to an array of sights, from the Bastakia Quarter—also called the Al Fahidi Historic District—to souks, parks, and several top museums.
Tours and tickets to Experience Bur Dubai Village
Should I book Bur Dubai Village tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Bur Dubai Village 2021?
What's the best way to experience Bur Dubai Village?
- Dubai Creek, Bastakiya Quarter, Dubai Gold Souk and Dubai Museums Tour
- Dubai City Tour with Guide - Old and New Dubai sightseeing tour
- Old and Modern Dubai City Tour with Dubai Frame Visit and Blue Mosque Visit
- Big Bus Dubai Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
Things to do near Dubai
- Things to do in Sharjah
- Things to do in Umm Al Quwain
- Things to do in Ras Al Khaimah
- Things to do in Abu Dhabi
- Things to do in Muscat
- Things to do in Doha
- Things to do in Manama
- Things to do in Kuwait City
- Things to do in Gujarat
- Things to do in Rajasthan
- Things to do in Salalah
- Things to do in Maharashtra
- Things to do in West Bank
- Things to do in Red Sea