Jeanie Johnston Tall Ship
The Jeanie Johnston Tall Ship is a working replica of the 19th-century vessel that carried Irish emigrants to North America on 16 journeys undertaken between 1847 and 1855. Today, the vessel and museum offers tours of the re-created ship revealing what the transatlantic passage was like for those fleeing the devastation of the Great Irish Famine.
Tours and tickets to Experience Jeanie Johnston Tall Ship
Should I book Jeanie Johnston Tall Ship tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Jeanie Johnston Tall Ship 2021?
What's the best way to experience Jeanie Johnston Tall Ship?
- Big Bus Dublin Open-top, Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Tour
- Dublin Pass with Hop-On Hop-Off Tour and Entry to Over 30 Attractions
- A History of Ireland: St.Patrick to the Celtic Tiger
- Dublin Private 1916 Rebellion & Prison Tour with a Local
Things to do near Dublin
- Things to do in Belfast
- Things to do in Limerick
- Things to do in Galway
- Things to do in Shannon
- Things to do in Londonderry
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Cork
- Things to do in Cobh
- Things to do in Westport
- Things to do in Killarney
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in South West Ireland