Top Flanders Cooking Classes
Saved to wishlist!
10 results | All Flanders Tours
Create your own Belgian chocolate during a Belgian chocolate-making workshop that’s ideal for families and those with a sweet tooth. Rather than just dipping items in chocolate, you’ll learn to make three difference types of chocolate from scratch—including pralines, mendiants chocolate and hot chocolate—and end up with more than 35 pieces per person, so plenty to share with family and friends.
Learn how to make waffles in their birthplace and sample local beer while you're at it with this tasting workshop. You'll start with a Belgian beer tasting in which you'll get to sample three types of Belgian beer, one of which you'll use for your waffle batter. You'll then learn how to make waffles yourself, which you'll get to eat...with more beer!
Immerse yourself in Belgium’s unique beer culture and history—and enjoy a personalized experience—when you attend this private beer tasting. Choose from a range of convenient start times, and make your own way to the venue, located in Ghent’s picturesque city center. You’ll taste seven different traditional Belgian beers, including two Trappist beers; will learn what makes them special; and will immerse yourself in Belgian culture and traditions.
Do more than just enjoy Belgian waffles during a 1.5-hour workshop that lets you prepare, cook and eat the local delicacy. Ideal for families and food lovers, this hands-on experience is limited to a small group of 16 travellers to ensure that you receive personalized attention from your guide. Plus, you can enjoy as many waffles as you can eat.
They say one of the best ways to explore a country is through its food, and Belgium is no exception. During this culinary experience, step into a Belgian kitchen and garden in Ghent, and enjoy an immersion in local cuisine and culture. With helpful tips from your host and instructor, prepare and enjoy three dishes such as stoverij (beef stewed in beer) or witloof (Belgian endives with cheese and ham).
Expand your knowledge of Belgium’s world-class chocolate-making reputation with this visit to Choco-Story Brugge. Instead of just tasting chocolate, this experience allows you to watch a chocolate-making demonstration, then make your own delicious chocolate lollipops and mendiants. Find out secrets of chocolate making that you wouldn’t uncover otherwise, and enjoy the extra perk of being able to independently explore the chocolate museum too.
• Take a trip to a less-known part of the world by the sea and enjoy a fantastic class recreating one of the world’s most popular seafood dishes! • Learn from two charming hosts who have worked tirelessly to bring their passion for seafood and Belgian cuisine to hundreds of guests for nearly a decade • Master the art of cooking mussels and come away feeling inspired to recreate the dish time and time again using all the techniques and tricks you will learn • Enjoy a magnificent lunch with excellent company and learn about the ins and outs of Belgian cuisine and its evolution into the present day
Sulzbachers is the only gluten-free ginger beer brewery in continental Europe producing alcoholic beverages combining ginger and hops
Discover and taste the Belgian Beer Culture. We will taste 6 different Belgian Beer styles and snacks will be served which pairs with the beer.
Hallo & Bonjour, and welcome to an online Belgian kitchen! Your local host is happy to introduce you to the ultimate comfort food, Flemish Stew! But this is no regular stew, this stew simmers in beer and will fill your kitchen with the ambiance of cozy Belgium. Bring together your friends and family, no matter where they are in the world, and spend an hour connecting and cooking together, along with a local foodie that will guide you step by step through your virtual culinary journey. This private experience is more than just a cooking class; it’s also an introduction to Belgium, from the food to the culture, history, and traditions. Get ready beforehand with the list of ingredients and equipment in the preparation section. And at the end of your private cooking class, you’ll receive the full recipe so you can keep cooking your new favorite dish anytime, anywhere! If you’re looking for a vegetarian alternative or want to cook a different dish, it’s possible! Join now!
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Cooking Classes in Flanders?
The best Cooking Classes in Flanders according to Viator travelers are:
What Cooking Classes in Flanders are taking additional safety precautions?
These Flanders experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Cooking Classes in Flanders are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Flanders may have limited interaction with crowds:
- FoMu (FotoMuseum) Tours & Tickets
- Diamond Museum (Diamantmuseum) Tours & Tickets
- Sint-Janshospitaal (Saint John's Hospital) Tours & Tickets
- Old St. John Site (Site Oud Sint-Jan) Tours & Tickets
- Rubens House (Rubenshuis) Tours & Tickets
- Friet Museum Tours & Tickets
- Central Station Tours & Tickets
- Basilica of the Holy Blood (Heilig-Bloedbasiliek) Tours & Tickets
- Diamondland Tours & Tickets
- Yser Tower (IJzertoren) Tours & Tickets
- Museum aan de Stroom (MAS) Tours & Tickets
- Groeningemuseum Tours & Tickets
- Graslei and Korenlei Tours & Tickets
- Memorial Museum Passchendaele 1917 Tours & Tickets
- Jerusalem Church (Jeruzalemkerk) Tours & Tickets
- St. Bavo's Cathedral (Sint-Baafskathedraal) Tours & Tickets
- Antwerp Zoo (Dierentuin) Tours & Tickets
- Boudewijn Theme Park and Dolfinarium Tours & Tickets
- Bellewaerde Tours & Tickets
- Hill 60 Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
- Things to do in South Holland
- Things to do in North Holland
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Dordrecht
- Things to do in Rotterdam
- Things to do in Amsterdam
- Things to do in Île-de-France
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in Normandy
- Things to do in Alsace
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets