Top Florence Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
495 results | All Florence Tours
* A traveler said: "This was a good way to start our time in Florence. There is a lot of different areas to see and the bus tour gives you good overview. The bus was on schedule most of the time and it was nice to be able to track the bus location with the phone app. The bus staff is very friendly!"
* A traveler said: "It was a great experience with my mother in Tuscany. Much appreciated all the information Olivia gave us through our trip, and Emiliano who drove us all around always with a smile. Thank you guys! You made my mother’s first trip to Italy a lovely and memorable one! 🥰🇲🇽"
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour of the David! Loved the tour guide and she was so passionate and fun to spend the morning with!"
* A traveler said: "Violeta & Antonio made our day. The trip was safe and well done. The wine - high quality. What a nice wine tasting experience!"
* A traveler said: "WE really enjoyed the trip. Our tour guide Elizabeth was great. Her instructions were clear. She took care of everyone's need and kept the tour on time."
* A traveler said: "Be very early (or risk late) or be prepared to queue, especially at the moment, with museums wanting to see Covid certificates, so it makes skipping the line schemes very desirable for the top sites, the Academy, the Uffizi and, by the look of it, the Duomo. I went in right on time for both of those I did."
* A traveler said: "This was a great overview of the cities main attractions. We were staying in town for a few days, and this gave us the opportunity to explore more after. The guide was very informative, and we were happy with the pace."
* A traveler said: "Very easy to find the representative she took our info gave us the tickets and we were in. No waiting in line she explained the whole process was very easy and no waiting."
* A traveler said: "Well planned tour with lots of great inside information. Costatino and his yellow umbrella made the trip Fun and exiting. Luca; our driver was courteous and friendly. Highly recommend the tour."
* A traveler said: "Sienna was amazing!!!!dont forget to buy some local prodaucts from san gimignano.the experience of wine tasting is something unique"
* A traveler said: "Annette was a tremendous guide. She spoke impeccable English, maintained a clear mastery of the collections in the Uffizi, encouraged and deftly answered questions, and had a true gift for explaining things. A true professional."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was very knowledgeable and informative. Relaxed and had a good sense of humour. It was also a good chance to meet other people from other nationalities and chat over lunch"
* A traveler said: "Amazing day exploring CT for the first time. Our guides Manolo and Gabrielo were delightful, informative, and efficient. The trip was 100% better with their sage advice and helpful tips. Did not make the hike this time as I had hurt my knee though will definitely return to explore the trails and villages more I t he future."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful day with our great driver Andrea and our wonderful guide, Brando! The views were wonderful and it was a great deal for what we did."
* A traveler said: "It was an awesome experience. Nobody should miss that ;) Riding a Vespa, visiting a vineyard and finishing with a delicious meal, wow!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing. The tour guide was thoroughly immersed in the history of the artifacts and paintings. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Federica, our tour guide, did an excellent Work!!! Thank you so much!!! I strongly recommend this amén y."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Giacomo was excellent! He knows Florence very well, the history, the architecture and the stories behind. We enjoyed the tour very much."
* A traveler said: "It was more than I thought when I took this tour. The history and details that our guide told us was amazing. Stepping back in time and feeling small on a scale of time."
* A traveler said: "This is less of a tour and more organized travel logistics, which is perfect for cinque terra. Communication was great, travel arrangements were smooth, was the perfect way to see the area."
* A traveler said: "Definitely worth it, Caterina was very knowledgeable and friendly throughout the whole tour. Recommended :)"
* A traveler said: "This trip is well thought out, giving you time for personal experiences and planned activity. The bus was a 20 passenger vehicle, allowing for a smaller group with an attentive tour guide - Luca was great!"
* A traveler said: "we enjoyed the convenient day trip, excellent guides. We highly recommend the trip to people visiting the area"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic day exploring San Gimignano, Siena, and Monteriggioni topped off with a fabulous lunch and wine tasting. The wine, olive oil and balsamic vinegar were AMAZING! An incredible value and really fun day."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Small-Group Wine Tasting Experience in the Tuscan Countryside
- Cinque Terre Day Trip from Florence with Optional Hiking
- Siena and San Gimignano: Small-Group Tour with Lunch from Florence
- Florence Vespa Tour: Tuscan Hills and Italian Cuisine
- Semi Private Cinque Terre and Pisa Leaning Tower Tour from Florence
- Villa Gamberaia
- Fountain of Neptune
- Sant'Ambrogio Market (Mercato di Sant'Ambrogio)
- Gucci Garden (Gucci Museo)
- Florence Santa Croce Basilica (Basilica di Santa Croce)
- St Mark’s Anglican Church
- Barberino Designer Outlet
- Brancacci Chapel (Cappella Brancacci)
- Bardini Gardens (Giardino Bardini)
- Opera del Duomo Museum (Museo dell'Opera del Duomo)
- Pitti Palace Palatine Gallery
- Medici Chapels
- Giotto's Bell Tower (Campanile di Giotto)
- Florence Central Market (Mercato Centrale)
- Piazza della Signoria
- Florence Via Cavour (Via Camillo Cavour)
- Hard Rock Cafe Florence
- Bargello Museum (Museo Nazionale del Bargello)
- Leonardo Da Vinci Museum
- Orsanmichele Church and Museum (Chiesa e Museo di Orsanmichele)
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Chianti
- Things to do in San Gimignano
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Livorno
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Modena
- Things to do in Ravenna
- Things to do in Ferrara
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Umbria
Day Trips from Florence
- Florence to Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Florence to Rome
- Florence to Venice
- Florence to Bologna
- Florence to Turin
- Florence to Val d'Orcia
- Florence to Vernazza
- Florence to Umbria
- Florence to Livorno
- Florence to Lucca
- Florence to Arezzo
- Florence to Orvieto
- Florence to The Mall Luxury Outlets
- Florence to Assisi
- Florence to Montepulciano
- Florence to San Gimignano
- Florence to La Spezia
- Florence to Maranello