Top Florida Food & Drink
120 results | All Florida Tours
* A traveler said: "The tour was a perfect way to spend a few hours immersed in the tastes,, sights and sounds of Calle Ocho. Carlos was a great guide who's pride in his community is evident. The food was amazing! You won't leave hungry! We hit 2 of the spots from the tour again before flying home."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Gina was AMAZING‼️ She was promt, informative, and very knowledgeable odd the history‼️ The food was yummy, the history was so interesting and I can't tell you how great a time I had‼️ I highly recommend this tour while here and if you want a GREAT guide, request Gina ‼️"
* A traveler said: "Food and History: A great excursion. Definitely a must do while visiting Miami. Thank You for a great tour."
* A traveler said: "Friends came in from overseas and stated that they want to do this tour. My husband and I live in south Florida over 30 years never ever heard of tours of little Havana. Faruk is excellent. I have dietary needs and he called ahead to each stop to order my specific foods. There was too much to eat 😊"
* A traveler said: "Great experience, Captain John put us on two large male alligators within minutes. Soft shell turtle and birds as well."
* A traveler said: "Josh was a wonderful captain! He put us on the gators 🐊 right away! It was so much fun seeing the wildlife up close and personal! The airboat ride is the only way to fully see and appreciate the Everglades. Bucket list item- Check!"
* A traveler said: "I had the best time. The staff was amazing and helped with my birthday celebration come true! The food was delicious and my guest were all pleased."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour! Tour guides were fun, knowledgeable and interesting. The trip covered a lot of St. Augustine. We saw numerous dolphins too. Would recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Dana did a great job sharing stories and explaining the history of the Key West Food culture!! The pace of the tour was perfect"
* A traveler said: "Sitting in the back and getting drenched the thrill and the sightseeing will defenitely reccomend my friends and family"
* A traveler said: "our tour guide Rose was very friendly and knowledgeable about the area. The food was really good! Best part of my trip!"
* A traveler said: "Aaron was a great tour guide ….kept us engaged in stories and history about St. Augustine. Plus the food and wine experience was awesome. 5+ Stars…Very enjoyable tour!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic experience bopping around the city, seeing landmarks, and trying new drinks. The guide (Rose) was hilarious and engaging and the group we matched up with were fantastic. Would highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Angel was extremely helpful and knew his stuff , I had a great time on this tour and ate some pretty awesome food"
* A traveler said: "Relaxing and informative. The crew was great. A good variety of wines. We enjoyed the wildlife and the St. Augustine history. Overall great time. We highly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "Ducky was our guide and she was amazing!! She told us a lot of history about St Augustine. We love this awesome town with all of it history. The trolley tour was excellent and I think everyone should take your tour because it gave us a lot of knowledge of this beautiful old town."
* A traveler said: "Ariel our Cuban guide was very nice and explain everything with a lot of patient and enthusiastic. Both in English and Spanish when we needed a translation."
* A traveler said: "Everything was excellent ! The guide was very courteous and helpful. I’m glad I chose you for my travel experience"
* A traveler said: "Everything and everyone was spectacular, the boats were out of this world as well as the opulent estates. The MC was a treasure trove of fun facts about the area and very personable"
* A traveler said: "The food was great and excellent service. Friendly staff! Super fun on top deck taking in the sights."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed the narrator. She was very funny and knowledgeable of the different properties. We also enjoyed the bar. I will most definitely book this tour again. The photo we received of ourselves at the end was a very nice touch. *My only negative was the crowd talking over the narrator."
* A traveler said: "Anthony and Cat showed us some amazing local craft food/drink places that made our trip to Delray Beach special! Would highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful experience great pleasant tour guide the food was amazing and everyone was super friendly would recommend to anyone"
* A traveler said: "We had so much fun dancing to the wonderful live reggae music while we watched the beautiful sunset. The food was excellent and there was plenty of it. We loved being welcomed on the boat with a tasty cocktail! The staff were all friendly with smiling faces. Thank you for a great vacation memory."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Coffee & Tea
- Desserts & Sweets
- Dining Experiences
- Food & Drink Classes
- Food Tours
- Wine, Beer & Spirits
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Overseas Highway
- Sand Key Park
- Zoo Miami (Miami-Dade Zoological Park and Gardens)
- Medieval Torture Museum
- IMAG History and Science Center
- Key West Aquarium
- Alafia River State Park
- Gulf World Marine Park
- J.N. Ding Darling National Wildlife Refuge
- St. Augustine Old Jail
- The Wheel at Icon Park
- Oleta River State Park
- Colonial Quarter
- The LEGO® Store Disney Springs
- Mission Nombre de Dios
- Fountain of Youth
- Key West Lighthouse and Keeper's Quarters Museum
- International Drive
- Daytona International Speedway
- Florida Mall
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in New Providence Island