Top Florida Private and Luxury
196 results | All Florida Tours
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful time It was the whole experience The rain, the gators, all the different birds and greenery Our captain was amazing too Knowledgeable and a good sense of humor"
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed our girl’s trip to Fort Lauderdale especially this cruise! Even though weather was not friendly, the staff was very entertaining and friendly and certainly made up for the rain delay! Two hour sailboat cruise was perfect!"
* A traveler said: "The tour of the water way - the speaker was awesome she was inviting easy to relate and connnect with her"
* A traveler said: "Amazing beautiful water and ecosystem. Ashley was a fantastic guide who exceeded expectations. The equipment was ready and well maintained. The location was perfect."
* A traveler said: "Great food,drinks, and music. We will do this cruise again. Our waitress was amazing. The boat was so very clean"
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed the airboat tour and we got to see a gator up close! The tour guide was very informative and friendly. All of the staff are very friendly and you can tell they really enjoy their jobs. I would recommend this 10/10"
* A traveler said: "Tom was a wonderful tour guide. Knew all the history and a few cool stories. I would definitely recommend this tour to everyone. We went with my 4 year old and 2 year old and even during an accessional tantrum or 2 Tom was very professional and patient. Great experience!"
* A traveler said: "The scenery in the evening was beautiful. Food was good and the weather was great! In a cigar smoker, so glad I was able to enjoy one atop."
* A traveler said: "Relaxing, comfortable and very enjoyable. The crew was welcoming and friendly. The experience was worth the cost"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful trip! Captain Dan was easy going, informative and friendly! We snorkeled at a lovely spot and set sail in gorgeous waters! A great day!!"
* A traveler said: "It was so much fun! The dinner was amazing and so well organized. We will for sure do it again! It is well worth the money we spent!"
* A traveler said: "It was great fun for the kids. My daughter especially loved shooting water with water guns and receiving treasure that included “gold” coins at the end. Also the crew were very knowledgeable and friendly. They made out experience pleasant"
* A traveler said: "Bruce our driver was great! It would have been nice to know on your website that the boat driver and show ask for tips"
* A traveler said: "Love the lights and seeing fish under your boat. The guide was very nice and didn’t rush anyone. A lot of fun!!! Also you get to feed the fish."
* A traveler said: "The Tour Guide was both informative and Humurous. Very knowledgeable The Double Deckers Bus in Little Havanah was quite an experience. More than worth the cost and time."
* A traveler said: "Touring the ocean and the beautiful views. This didn’t seem to be the best place to snorkel although we had an overcast. The current was strong and I hope to Actually do some good snorkeling. This was more of a tour than a snorkeling trip"
* A traveler said: "Everything was amazing, from beginning to end 🙌, there was an amazing instructor. And good equipment."
* A traveler said: "There was an entertaining dissertation on what we saw. I did not expect that and enjoyed the orientation"
* A traveler said: "We had a very good time on the boat tour of the Saint Augustine water way. The captain was very informative and interesting. We also learned a lot about the history of Saint Augustine. Would take the tour again in the future."
* A traveler said: "Amazing service. From the staff to the entire experience, everything was top notch. Our first mini boat experience was a great one."
* A traveler said: "The tour was very organized and you got to see a lot of the city. Was hoping the Everglades tour was a little longer but we did get to see some alligators."
* A traveler said: "Captain Scott was a hoot! Great stories, depth of local knowledge and funny as hell. We saw multiple alligator nests with lots of babies and learned alot about this incredible ecosystem. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Very nice comfortable and interesting. Driver was smooth and safe. The trip couldn’t have better I am so glad we went"
* A traveler said: "Such an amazing experience! The crew members were so nice! very romantic sail ride, I highly recommend!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Key Biscayne
- World Erotic Art Museum (WEAM)
- Wild Florida Airboats and Gator Park
- Fort Myers Beach
- Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary
- Key West Lighthouse and Keeper's Quarters Museum
- Butterfly World
- Universal CityWalk
- Octagon Wildlife Sanctuary And Rehabilitation Center
- St. Augustine Old Jail
- Universal Studios Florida
- Miami Children's Museum
- Micro Masterpieces Art Gallery
- Gulfarium Marine Adventure Park
- Bok Tower Gardens
- Six Mile Cypress Slough Preserve
- Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Orlando
- Daytona International Speedway
- Biscayne National Park
- Basilica of Saint Mary Star of the Sea
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in New Providence Island