Intracoastal Waterway Fort Lauderdale
Long disparaged as Miami's lesser northern neighbor, Fort Lauderdale has recently come into its own with a renovated waterfront, a burgeoning culinary scene, and beaches worthy of palm-swept daydreams bringing rightful attention to the Venice of America. Stretching 3,000 miles (4,800 km) between the United States' Atlantic and Gulf coasts, the city's Intracoastal Waterway provides easy access to maritime activities and on-shore attractions along the 300 miles of inland canals that wind through south Florida's unmistakable sky-high resorts and Everglades ecosystem.
Intracoastal Waterway Fort Lauderdale Tours
Should I book Intracoastal Waterway Fort Lauderdale tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Intracoastal Waterway Fort Lauderdale 2021?
What's the best way to experience Intracoastal Waterway Fort Lauderdale?
- 4-Hour Day or Night-Time Reef Bottom Fishing Charter in Fort Lauderdale
- 90-Minute Snorkel & Seabob Underwater Guided Reef Tour in Fort Lauderdale
- 4-Hour Customizable Fort Lauderdale Sailing Charter with Snorkeling & Swimming
- Fort Lauderdale Segway Tour
Things to do near Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Key West
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in New Providence Island