Top Gold Coast Duck Boat Tours
Saved to wishlist!
12 results | All Gold Coast Tours
Experience the Gold Coast’s beautiful Surfers Paradise on a tour aboard an amphibious Aquaduck. Bring the kids and hop aboard this unusual dual-purpose vessel for a jaunt along the area’s picturesque beaches and past local landmarks like Palazzo Versace and Marina Mirage. Then, enjoy a thrilling river cruise past the glitz of millionaire’s row as the Aquaduck transforms from a bus into a boat.
Wave Break Island is one of the best places for snorkeling on the Gold Coast, home to over 50 different fish species. Marvel at the island’s underwater wonders on this 4-hour snorkeling tour and dive in to swim and snorkel amid schools of exotic fish. Hotel pick-up and round-trip transfers are included.
Short on time? Sample the natural beauty of the Gold Coast on this outdoor tour. Hop on a sea kayak and paddle your way over to Wave Break Island to swim and snorkel amid tropical fish and colorful coral. Spot dolphins, stingrays, and sea turtles along the coast, and enjoy a snack before heading back to shore.
Enjoy a close encounter with Australia's native animals at the Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary, located on the Gold Coast. Your ticket includes admission to the park plus daily keeper presentations and animal shows. Admire critters such as the kangaroo, Tasmanian devil, koala, wombat, echidna and reptiles that live in natural-style bush and rainforest habitats. Walk through the stunning 5-acre forest of the Lost Valley and see unique flora and wildlife such as lemurs, red pandas, capybaras and other exotic reptiles.
Finally a tour that tells the stories behind the glitz and glamour of the Gold Coast! This is an Adults only tour. Secrets, Scandals and Sunsets is a fun look at the tales of the millionaire high flyers, fraudsters, celebrities and their lives on the Gold Coast complete with beer, bubbles and snacks. The one and a half hour tour is a fantastic way to celebrate summer, kicking off at 5pm on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays This tour is ideal for a pre dinner drink and some fun with your partner or a group of friends. This is Aquaduck as you have never seen it before. Tickets include alcoholic or soft drinks and snacks. Please note you are unable to book on this site within 48hrs of travel. Please contact us if you wish to book within this timeframe.
The exotic marine life of Wave Break Island offers a spectacular backdrop for a scuba diving adventure, and this half-day scuba diving tour is open to all levels. Choose a beginner-friendly dive, accompanied by a PADI instructor, or a solo dive for certified divers only, and marvel at the underwater world of the Gold Coast.
Choose the Gold Coast Roo Pass for reliable and convenient transportation when visiting the Gold Coast. Not only do you receive door-to-door airport transfer service for your arrival and departure, you also can choose anywhere from one up to seven round-trip transfers between your accommodation and your choice of participating theme parks and attractions: Seaworld, Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary, Movieworld, Dreamworld, Wet'n'Wild and Harbour Town.
Go scuba diving off Wave Break Island on this tour from Queensland's Gold Coast. You'll have the chance to spot some of the island's 450 species of fish and other marine life. Beginner divers are welcome.
Go sailing on the Gold Coast Broadwater at sunset aboard a luxury sailboat. Glide past landmarks such as the Southport Yacht Club, Marina Mirage, Wave Break Island and Surfers Paradise on this romantic and relaxing 2-hour sunset cruise. Travel in a small group with a maximum of 10 people, and enjoy complimentary sparkling wine and appetizers during your sunset cruise. Have the option to upgrade to include a gourmet dinner featuring fresh Australian seafood.
Start your day off right with a half-day kayak tour to South Stradbroke Island. Enjoy a great vantage point on the beaches and wildlife of the Gold Coast as you paddle at a leisurely pace, stopping to snorkel off Wavebreak Island, visit secluded beaches, and enjoy a picnic breakfast on the beach. Your expert guide shares informative commentary about the region's ecology and animals, and provides full instruction on kayaking and snorkeling — making this tour suitable for both experienced paddlers and first-timers.
Experience the nighttime enchantment of Mt Tamborine National Park on this unique 4WD rain forest walk and glowworm tour. At the mountain summit, stop for a light supper of cakes and hot chocolate, and soak up views of the twinkling Gold Coast from a lookout. Then, observe nocturnal wildlife by torchlight with a guided bushwalk through the rain forest, where you’ll come across an ethereal waterfall illuminated by glowworms.
Discover the glittering waters and sandy beaches of the Gold Coast on this 2-hour luxury sailboat cruise. Sip a complimentary glass of sparkling wine and tuck into appetizers as you set sail along the Gold Coast Broadwater, passing waterfront landmarks like the Marina Mirage, Wave Break Island and Surfers Paradise. Alternatively, upgrade to include a delicious 2-course lunch on-board and indulge in a lavish seafood platter. This small-group tour is limited to 10 participants, ensuring an intimate experience.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Duck Boat Tours in Gold Coast?
The best Duck Boat Tours in Gold Coast according to Viator travelers are:
What Duck Boat Tours in Gold Coast are taking additional safety precautions?
These Gold Coast experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Duck Boat Tours in Gold Coast are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Gold Coast may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Audio Guides
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Nature and Wildlife Tours
- On the Water
- Duck Boat Tours
- Kayaking Tours
- Scuba Diving
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bus Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Unique Experiences
- SkyPoint Observation Deck Tours & Tickets
- O’Reilly’s Tree Top Walk Tours & Tickets
- Best Of All Lookout Tours & Tickets
- Wet'n'Wild Gold Coast Tours & Tickets
- Coolangatta Tours & Tickets
- Broadbeach Tours & Tickets
- Tamborine National Park Tours & Tickets
- Dracula's Cabaret Gold Coast Tours & Tickets
- Glow Worm Caves Tamborine Mountain Tours & Tickets
- Burleigh Heads Tours & Tickets
- Tamborine Mountain Distillery Tours & Tickets
- Marina Mirage Tours & Tickets
- Tamborine Rainforest Skywalk Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in Byron Bay
- Things to do in Noosa & Sunshine Coast
- Things to do in Hervey Bay
- Things to do in Port Stephens
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Sydney
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in North Island
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets