Gold Coast Fishing Charters & Fishing Trips
Saved to wishlist!
10 results | All Gold Coast Tours
Our surf school is located in the best location for beginners on the Gold Coast, only 10 minutes from Surfers Paradise. You will only ever have a maximum of 5 other people in your surf lesson. We make sure you surf the best waves, with the best instructors, teaching using the best techniques, so that we can guarantee that you will stand by the end of your first lesson or we will give you a second lesson for free! Our group surf lessons are a one off introduction to surfing where you will learn how to: - identify rips and sweeps and stay safe in the water - handle your board, paddle and negotiate the wave zone - select good waves and learn how to catch them - stand up using the easiest technique for your own level of agility.
During your visit to the Gold Coast, learn the basics of surfing with a 2-hour beginning surfing lesson at Main Beach. With gentle waves it is an ideal place to learn to surf, and your lesson includes use of all necessary equipment. Your guide ensures a safe and fun introduction to surfing, and provides hotel pickup and drop-off.
Spacious boat 'Beachcomber' is big enough for guests to comfortably be able to move around, yet small enough to be versatile for Calm-water Fishing on the Gold Coast's Broadwater. A Shared Fishing Charter on 'Beachcomber' allows for up to 8 Guests to be sheltered from the rain or sun with an extended roof, and we can drop the side 'clears' if the wind picks up - so to keep your day out fishing as comfortable as possible. We also have a toilet and hand washing facilities on board! We supply complimentary soft drinks and bottled water, plus snacks. We also provide our Charter guests a range of fishing rods so they can try various techniques to try for the 'Catch of the Day!'.
Here at Top Gear Fishing Charters, we pride ourselves on being a Family owned professional and safety conscious while providing a fun and exciting day out. Our boat is a purpose built, Award winning Fishing boat with lots of room for fishing, carpeted deck for comfort and safety, sun and wave protection with solid seating undercover to take a break from standing. This boat is designed to make your life easy. We also provide top line Penn and Shimano fishing gear, latest in Electronics, the best in fresh bait and years of experience We will clean, chill and bag your catch so you have best quality seafood available. With a large deck area, we restrict our numbers to 12 so you are not crammed on deck like Sardines.
Get out onto the water for a wonderful afternoon on a private skippered boat in Gold Coast’s Broadwater on lunch cruise. Start with sparkling (if you’re over 18), and enjoy a gourmet catered lunch, with all sorts of delicious goodies, plus coffee and tea. BYO is also welcome, so feel free to bring your own alcohol. Toilet and hand washing basin also onboard.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
The exotic marine life of Wave Break Island offers a spectacular backdrop for a scuba diving adventure, and this half-day scuba diving tour is open to all levels. Choose a beginner-friendly dive, accompanied by a PADI instructor, or a solo dive for certified divers only, and marvel at the underwater world of the Gold Coast.
Experience the thrills of parasailing while on the Gold Coast of Australia. First, you’ll receive a short safety training before being outfitted with a harness. Then, soar high above the Gold Coast, up to 400 feet (122 meters) high, and take in aerial views of the coastline. This is available for solo travelers or with one or two partners.
Go scuba diving off Wave Break Island on this tour from Queensland's Gold Coast. You'll have the chance to spot some of the island's 450 species of fish and other marine life. Beginner divers are welcome.
Discover the glittering waters and sandy beaches of the Gold Coast on this 2-hour luxury sailboat cruise. Sip a complimentary glass of sparkling wine and tuck into appetizers as you set sail along the Gold Coast Broadwater, passing waterfront landmarks like the Marina Mirage, Wave Break Island and Surfers Paradise. Alternatively, upgrade to include a delicious 2-course lunch on-board and indulge in a lavish seafood platter. This small-group tour is limited to 10 participants, ensuring an intimate experience.
Start your visit to the Gold Coast with hassle-free airport pickup and easy transport to your hotel. This convenient and economical shared transfer service meets you at Gold Coast Airport (OOL) and provides door-to-door service to your hotel in the Gold Coast, from Coolangatta to Sanctuary Cove. No need to look for airport taxis or wait in long lines, simply pre-book your transfer service to travel in comfort with a courteous professional driver and climate-controlled coach.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Fishing Charters in Gold Coast?
The best Fishing Charters in Gold Coast according to Viator travelers are:
What Fishing Charters in Gold Coast are taking additional safety precautions?
These Gold Coast experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Fishing Charters in Gold Coast are good for avoiding crowds?
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Active & Outdoor Classes
- Extreme Sports
- In the Air
- On the Water
- Fishing Charters
- Scuba Diving
- Surfing Lessons
- Surfing Lessons
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Art & Culture
- Tickets & Passes
- Coolangatta Tours & Tickets
- Best Of All Lookout Tours & Tickets
- Tamborine Rainforest Skywalk Tours & Tickets
- Dracula's Cabaret Gold Coast Tours & Tickets
- Wet'n'Wild Gold Coast Tours & Tickets
- Tamborine National Park Tours & Tickets
- SkyPoint Observation Deck Tours & Tickets
- O’Reilly’s Tree Top Walk Tours & Tickets
- Glow Worm Caves Tamborine Mountain Tours & Tickets
- Tamborine Mountain Distillery Tours & Tickets
- Marina Mirage Tours & Tickets
- Broadbeach Tours & Tickets
- Burleigh Heads Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in Byron Bay
- Things to do in Noosa & Sunshine Coast
- Things to do in Hervey Bay
- Things to do in Port Stephens
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Sydney
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in North Island
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets