* A traveler said: "Wonderful funfacts and very engaging guide. We would have loved to see the actual concerthalls, but understand the impossibily of the situation."
* A traveler said: "A MUST TOUR to take in Hamburg. Excellent Service. Saw more with this tour than others available. A++"
* A traveler said: "Very fun way to know Hamburg and it's beautiful spots. The tour guide had all the information needed about the city and he stopped every time we wanted photos."
* A traveler said: "A perfect trip on a lovely boat! Perfect view! Catched great memories! Looking forward to the next boat ride 😍"
* A traveler said: "It was great! We had a really good time hearing about St. Pauli and the Repperbahn... our guide was friendly and showed us more than we had expected."
* A traveler said: "Our driver was great and the tour of Hamburg and the surrounding villages was a wonderful way to get the flavor of the city. We were treated like royalty!!"
* A traveler said: "We were collected from the Cunard Queen Victoria Ship and driven around the city for 2 hours by our lovely driver Jens. He was very knowledgeable about Hamburg , his English was excellent and he told us about the places as we drove around. We requested to end our tour at City Hall (So we could catch the SBahn to the Airport, this took 30 mins and cost about 3 euro's each) We booked the tour for 8 people and it cost just over £300. I would recommend this company , very efficient and good to book a tour with."
* A traveler said: "Excellent experience,enjoyed every moment of it."
* A traveler said: "We have done many hop on/ hop off tours but the live commentary was amazing! Much more informative and spontanious than recorded audio guides! The only negative is that is hard to find a starting point in the info"
* A traveler said: "We had a great visit to Hamburg, we started out with Axel giving us the history and a really excellent overview of the city. Very cold conditions, so he took us to a traditional cafe to warm up part of the way through the tour but extended the time to ensure everything was covered. He also advised us of other things we could do in Hamburg."
* A traveler said: "Joe was very helpful...and he was originally born in the USA, so we were able to understand him! We were the only two in the group, so it was more like a personal tour for the price of group. Gave us good ideas of where to eat, hang out, etc. My husband was totally enthralled as he is a Beatle's fan from WAYYYY back!"
* A traveler said: "Nicky is not only knows where to take us, her stories also took us back in time where all the crimes and history of Reeperbahn happened! She is super friendly and her stories were so fascinating! Who knows that Reeperbahn is all about sex, drugs, rock and roll with a hint of Eurovision, Mike Tyson and a real life serial killing. Would recommend to anyone who wants to know more about Reeperbahn. With a traditional shot at the end, it is a MUST to do tour when in Hamburg!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- St. Pauli Piers
- Harbor Museum (Hafenmuseum Hamburg)
- Reeperbahn & St Pauli District
- Miniatur Wunderland
- St. Nikolai Memorial
- Warehouse District (Speicherstadt)
- Hamburg Zoo (Tierpark Hagenbeck)
- St. Peter's Church
- Warehouse District Museum (Speicherstadtmuseum)
- Hamburg City Hall (Rathaus)
- Old Elbe Tunnel (Alter Elbtunnel)
- Planten und Blomen Park
- Hamburg Old Town (Hamburg Altstadt)
- Rickmer Rickmers
- Speicherstadt Coffee Roastery (Speicherstadt Kaffeerösterei)
- Hamburg Dungeon
- Alster Lakes
- Hamburg Fish Market (Altonaer Fischmarkt)
- Grosse Freiheit 36
- Port of Hamburg
- Hamburger Kunsthalle
- St. Michael's Church (Michaeliskirche)
- Things to do in Northern Germany
- Things to do in Rostock
- Things to do in Potsdam
- Things to do in Berlin
- Things to do in Leeuwarden
- Things to do in Copenhagen
- Things to do in Amsterdam
- Things to do in Frankfurt
- Things to do in Dordrecht
- Things to do in Rotterdam
- Things to do in Karlovy Vary
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Things to do in North Holland