* A traveler said: "Best night of my trip to India was spent sleeping under the stars inJausalmer desert. After a day visiting the fort town I took the Mystic tour out to the peace of the sand dunes where we rode camels and watched a traditional cultural program before an amazing dinner buffet of classic Indian dishes."
* A traveler said: "Friendly, well presented, with good English our guide/driver was attentive and helpful"
* A traveler said: "The tour and trip to the dessert was amazing and unforgetable, even with the long walk around the city under the hot blazing sun. The trip to the dessert was unforgetable. Our guide Mr. Ghanshyam Singh was very knowledgeable about the city and region's history. Overall the tour was above expectation"
* A traveler said: "This non-touristic safari is the best way to explore the deserts of thar. You are totally away from the crowd. You get quality time in the dunes all by yourself. Three camel ride itself is quite a distance and you are in the awe in the vastness n the wilderness of the thar. Thank you wanderlust for such an amazing exp. A must must do to experience Jaisalmer"
* A traveler said: "Harish Giri was an awesome guide! Very accommodating even from the start when I needed to be picked up from my hotel within the fort, he was able to easily grab me on his bike and we had a great bike tour of Jaisalmer. He's very educated and able to converse well with me and explain cultural and historical significance of all the places we saw. He had good recommendations for local merchants and food and i would definitely recommend him for those looking for good Jaisalmer tours, look him up at his website.Thanks Harish!"
* A traveler said: "We’ve had a great experience on this tour. The tour office is very easy to reach (close to the entrance of the fort) and the owners are extremely accommodating. They let us leave our luggage at the office in the morning because we checked out of our hotel. I needed my laundry done so they helped organize a laundry pickup while we were out on the camel safari overnight. All my things were waiting for me when I was back! They brought us to a beautiful spot in the desert. Usually there are up to 8ppl per tour, but given the raising coronavirus situation, there were many cancellations and we were only 3ppl. Therefore it made it a very intimate experience. The meal served was delicious. The beds at night were extremely comfortable. They had thick camping mattresses and heavy comforters, all very clean. Perfect for a night of stargazing. The only thing I think could have been better is if the guides with us interacted a bit more with us in the evening. Maybe telling us stories or facts about the desert or what’s surrounding us...something like that. We enjoyed our time in the desert nevertheless! It was calm and relaxing."
* A traveler said: "Mystic Camel Safari is a nice place to wait until the tour starts with a jeep into the desert. Then the perfectly organized trip goes on with well groomed camels. At night I've got the experience of an open fire, delicious food and billions of stars."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Rajasthan
- Things to do in Jodhpur
- Things to do in Pushkar
- Things to do in Udaipur
- Things to do in Ahmedabad
- Things to do in Jaipur
- Things to do in Lahore
- Things to do in New Delhi
- Things to do in Agra
- Things to do in Rishikesh
- Things to do in Mumbai
- Things to do in Gujarat
- Things to do in Himachal Pradesh & Uttarakhand
- Things to do in Srinagar
- Things to do in Jammu and Kashmir