Top Jasper City Tours
11 results | All Jasper Tours
* A traveler said: "Such a beautiful cruise on Maligne Lake! Our tour guide Liam was fantastic! Spirit Lake was extremely beautiful to see in person. I would not change a thing."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time on tour. Our driver was fun and knowledgeable. He answered all questions with confidence and clearly had good local knowledge. On the boat trip our guides were brilliant at keeping everyone informed and entertained. We chose this tour from a random brochure in a hotel lobby and were thrilled with what we got."
* A traveler said: "We loved the experience. Got to see some wild life, heard some great history about the area. Strongly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent service the driver was awesome. We enjoyed alot. The driver made our trip worth. Discovered new things and the driver was really knowledgeable. Whatever we put questions to him regarding the wildlife over there he gave us all the answers. I really taught alot even."
* A traveler said: "The tour was amazing, very helpful guid, comfort bus, spend a good time to see many places in one day."
* A traveler said: "The guide’s accurate geographical knowledge of the area, attention to safety while taking in breathtaking spaces not normally accessed."
* A traveler said: "Our family really loved this experience. Katelyn was a fabulous guide, really informative and entertaining. Our kids are 13 and 15 and loved the trip. For our first rafting experience this was a great choice. We would choose a more challenging trip for our next experience."
* A traveler said: "Awesome experience , staff were wonderful, unfortunately it was raining and cloudy the day we had booked, but my grandson had a blast playing in the fresh fallen snow!"
* A traveler said: "Omg. Best girls trip ever! Will do again with family. I don't know why I waited so long. Guide was Jacob and he did spins and high five. He kept it fun the whole trip. Well worth the cost."
* A traveler said: "It wasn’t expected that white water rafting is so much fun…. I’m a bit nervous at first but when we are on the water and the wave splash us it feels so much fun!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Kelly was a phenomenal guide. She was knowledgeable, passionate, and full of energy. She had in depth knowledge of the area and animals. We were lucky enough to see elk and deer on our trip."