Minitas Beach (Playa Minitas)
Minitas Beach(Playa Minitas) is the perfect island paradise and an ideal destination for travelers who want to relax among the ocean views, white sands and towering palm trees of Dominican Republic. Visitors will find turquoise blue waters filled with colorful, tropical fish, quiet stretches of beach lined with comfortable chairs for unwinding and impeccable views that are easy to get lost in.
And while Minitas Beach(Playa Minitas) offers up endless options for tired travelers who want to really relax and let go, it’s also the perfect spot for slightly more adventurous souls, thanks to kayaking, snorkeling, swimming and paddle boat options that offer up-close encounters with nature. This private, unspoiled destination is one of Dominican Republic’s finest.
Travelers can explore Minitas Beach(Playa Minitas) as part of a Catalina Island and Chavon River cruise with snorkeling from the resorts of Punta Cana.
Minitas Beach is located in La Romana within Casa de Campos.
Entrance is $25 per person. Minitas gets crowded on holidays and school vacations so it’s best to arrive early or stick to weekday visits.
- Things to do in Punta Cana
- Things to do in Samaná
- Things to do in Santo Domingo
- Things to do in Arecibo
- Things to do in Puerto Plata
- Things to do in Luquillo
- Things to do in Fajardo
- Things to do in Oranjestad
- Things to do in Kralendijk
- Things to do in St John's
- Things to do in Kingston
- Things to do in Ocho Rios
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in New Providence Island
- Altos de Chavón
- Altos de Chavon Regional Museum of Archaeology
- Tabacalera de Garcia Cigar Factory
- Chavón River (Río Chavón)
- Caleta Beach (Playa Caleta)
- Catalina Island (Isla Catalina)
- La Flor Dominicana Cigar Factory
- Boca de Yuma
- Saona Island (Isla Saona)
- National Park of the East (Parque Nacional del Este)
- Cueva de las Maravillas