Top La Romana Sightseeing Tours
19 results | All La Romana Tours
* A traveler said: "It was a real beautiful day. One day in paradise. We began with the catamaran. Very good vibes and lot of fun with the animation. After the beach of Saona was incredible, wonderful. After we came back with speed boat and did a stop in blue lagoon. Swim and show sea star. Exactly confirm to the description. Many thanks for this day. Just so sad to have loose photo taken by a professional"
* A traveler said: "This was a great experience. You get to see a bit of everything which is great! It takes a bit to get going because of picking up groups from different locations but that didn’t bother me. I was a bit nervous since I was traveling alone and don’t speak Spanish but the driver was great and Leo the tour guide was AMAZING at explaining in English and Spanish! Leo certainly made this trip amazing. We got to see Los 3 Ojos, the Columbus Lighthouse and House, a cathedral, the president’s house, walk the streets in Santo Domingo, souvenir shop, a few others I’m sure I’m forgetting and have lunch (included). We did have to move a bit quickly so that we could see everything but it wasn’t rushed. It’s a very long day because of the ride to and from Santo Domingo so I would suggest packing snacks/drinks (or grab some at the gas station main meeting point) and dressing comfortably. I was picked up at 7:20 and returned to my hotel around 6:20. Awesome awesome experience!!"
* A traveler said: "The 3 pit stops was a real island feel and experience. The sugar fields being able to cut and peel and taste the sugar cane rew like that. Riding down to the river and being among the locals was true island experience. But best of all the Cacoa Tour the demonstration of how coco is made and the rich smell of it will never forget. Thank you been telling my friends about this excursion and how they should definitely go and experience it"
* A traveler said: "First time ziplining - both my partner and I loved the experience SO MUCH! The thrill is amazing as well as the staff. Absolutely amazing and will definitely be going again!"
* A traveler said: "Our driver was prompt, courteous and very professional. Got to the Airport in a very timely manner, even though there were detours on route because of highway construction."
* A traveler said: "Great experience and no problems! The wall and Aquarium dive sites was amazing! Pickup and drop off from hotel was perfect."
* A traveler said: "Our driver was right on time and the price was better than competitors. Very happy with our experience. Would definitely book again."
* A traveler said: "Our driver and tour guide were both amazing. We learned a lot on our trip and had a truly enjoyable experience. Very pleased and would recommend 10/10."
* A traveler said: "Professional and patient. We were running late. Would highly recommend for peace of mind. Good price."
* A traveler said: "Expect to spend between 6 to 8 hours, but it is worth it. The cable car was an amazing experience and beautiful scenery."
* A traveler said: "It was a great time. The ocean is beautiful, but BE CAREFUL OF THE ROCKS, and the boat rides were amazing. I liked relaxing on the catamaran, best. We got the lobster deal and it was seasoned well too."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Punta Cana
- Things to do in Samaná
- Things to do in Santo Domingo
- Things to do in Arecibo
- Things to do in Puerto Plata
- Things to do in Luquillo
- Things to do in Fajardo
- Things to do in Oranjestad
- Things to do in Kralendijk
- Things to do in St John's
- Things to do in Kingston
- Things to do in Ocho Rios
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in New Providence Island