Lake Bracciano Tours
* A traveler said: "This service was great. They were waiting for us when we got off the cruise. Very helpful and professional. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "I ordered the service of a pick up at Civitavecchia for 9:30 and it arrived on time. Trip was with 2 other groups but all went well. We were delivered to our hotel as expected with no problems."
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed this tour. It was perfect for a look around the city for those who don't want a long excursion into Rome (we had already been and our kids weren't interested). There were a lot of very interesting things to see in the city, especially the discovered paintings in the apartment building. We would highly recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "Easy to spot their stand although I missed it. At the spot, they offer €20.00 per person. We paid $56.10 (€50.22 at 10/20/19 exchange rate) when we booked on 9/9/19. You will think advance booking should get some discount. Right?"
* A traveler said: "The driver was on time and waiting on us - great service!!!! The company used phone,emial and texting to make sure we would be able to connect with the driver and get to the airport. Very courteous."
* A traveler said: "For a full day of site seeing you can't go wrong with this tour! Danielle was very informative and patient. We visited the colosseum, Trevi fountain and the vatican city to name a few. Worth every penny!!!"
* A traveler said: "Max (driver) was great. He was on time, very courteous and friendly. I would recommend this company to everyone. Thank you, Teri"
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed this transport.. The driver was absolutely professional. He even assisted us in loading and unloading our luggage."
* A traveler said: "We are very happy with the whole day. Skip the line is the way to go. After seeing the long lines of people we knew that we picked the right tour. Our driver Alessandro spoke very good english and was on time and easy to contact when required. He was very informative and told pointed out a lot of interesting sites to visit on our next trip to Rome."
VIP Tour of Rome from Civitavecchia, Colosseum & Vatican Museums, Driver & Private Tour Guide with Skip the Line Tickets
* A traveler said: "Our driver and tour guide were excellent.im not a big museum guy.especially art.our guide made it interesting even for me.he was also extremely knowledgeable so my wife who is very into art was happy.all and all would use them again."
* A traveler said: "Rome is a very big place and full of tourists, very difficult to see much in a day but our driver Davide was excellent and very efficient in showing us the highlights of the city. He also had a great recommendation for lunch in Rome. Vehicle was clean, reliable and he was on time picking us up and dropping us off."
* A traveler said: "Daniela was and an excellent driver and guide. On time picking us up at the port in a beautiful SUV/van taking us to the Vatican and Colosseum guiding us through some of Rome sights stopping for a coffee and grabbing a delicious sandwich for lunch. Knowledgeable and great informational conversation. Martina guided us through the Vatican and Sistine Chapel with abundant knowledge. Both were very professional and relaxed helping us to enjoy the tour. Bypassing the long lines and having the privacy of one guide to the four of us was superb. You will not be disappointed booking the private tour!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was awesome. She got us into sites easily with no lines. She made sure all of my family was well taken care of. We saw all the sites you could hope for in Rome. We learned so much and everything was well organized. I would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "We were contacted by the local company to clarify the pick up time. Driver was on time and courteous."
* A traveler said: "We had a a fabulous day with Leo. It was like spending a day with a Professor of Ancient Roman and Etruscan History from a top university. The four of us had been to Rome before so we asked him to take us to sights unfamiliar to us but so worth it. I highly recommend Leo"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Private excursion to discover Rome from the Port of Civitavecchia
- Private Shore Excursion from Civitavecchia: The best of Rome
- Civitavecchia Shore Excursion: Rome Private Tour with English Speaking Driver
- Civitavecchia Private Excursion to Ancient Rome & Vatican Museums
- Civitavecchia Shore Excursion: Rome in One Day Private Tour
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Lake Bolsena
- Things to do in Assisi
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in San Gimignano
- Things to do in Chianti
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Livorno
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Tuscany