Excalibur Hotel & Casino Tours and Activities
Opened in 1990, this re-creation of a medieval castle with its matching interior was a popular draw in its heyday, especially for families. As bigger, brighter and fancier resorts have opened up and down Las Vegas Boulevard, Excalibur has lost a bit of its luster, but it has managed to stand the test of time for those who are time-honored fans or traveling with kids.
Though it’s a bit rough around the edges, the 100,000-square-foot casino offers several table games and more than 1,700 slot, video poker and video keno machines. Excalibur’s casino truly excels in catering to the new gambler by offering several lessons each day (excluding holidays): poker at 11:00 a.m., roulette at 11:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m., blackjack at 11:30 a.m. and 7:30 p.m., and craps at noon and 8:00 p.m.
The resort’s race and sports book offers wagering on every major collegiate and professional sport including football, hockey, basketball, baseball, mixed martial arts, auto racing, golf and tennis.
If traveling with small children, no visit to Excalibur is complete without a stop in the Fun Dungeon, which has a large variety of carnival midways, prize redemption games, sports games and arcade games. The Tournament of Kings is an interactive dinner show that includes lots of medieval action such as jousting and fireworks.
Tours and Activities to Experience Excalibur Hotel & Casino
Frequently Asked Questions
- Big Bus Las Vegas Hop-On Hop-Off Open Top Tour
- Las Vegas Bar Crawl
- The Australian Bee Gees Show: A Tribute to the Bee Gees at the Excalibur Hotel and Casino
- Thunder from Down Under at the Excalibur Hotel and Casino
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in California